Deleted

Struggling with Sin (logs included)

Hiho guys!
    I make the jump from outlaw to assa, like most of us.

But i can't figure it out why my dps is so low :/ My SimC is about 350k, but i can't get past 310-320k when everything is perfect...

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/cyVwf2tWA1FNbpDC

You can see here that the other rogue is clearly making more dps with less gear than me, and i'm struggling to determine why in the logs.

Any help would be great!

Deleted
    You have a lot of haste on your gear, whereas he has more crit and mastery. His simmed DPS is probably higher than yours.

Deleted
    Actually he has the same SimC like me, so i must do something wrong clearly

Quote Originally Posted by Earywen View Post
    Actually he has the same SimC like me, so i must do something wrong clearly
    Hes is 3 ilevel lower and sims equaly to you, you have too much haste, you should shift to more mastery/crit. I took a look at Ursoc, he poted you didn't, the pot alone would've put you ahead of him as it deals around 5-6M damage. And the fight was shorter than 3 minutes RnG plays a strong part on a fight this short. Also Im not sure if the proc food is better than a straight mastery food.

Deleted
    Yeah i know about pot and enchants also, i know that i lack crit, maybe go full crit enchant + food buff will help ?

Quote Originally Posted by Earywen View Post
    Yeah i know about pot and enchants also, i know that i lack crit, maybe go full crit enchant + food buff will help ?
    If youre playing AP build mastery is worth more than crit (usualy, you should sim your character and see your weights, but mastery tends to be better).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DakonBlackblade View Post
    If youre playing AP build mastery is worth more than crit (usualy, you should sim your character and see your weights, but mastery tends to be better).
    Sup, spend 10min on it still can't find nowhere SIM stats ������ any help? Feelretarded.. Is even ask robot valid?

Options tab >>> scaling >>> enable scaling >>> toggle all stats. Also why do you keep using that stupid question mark icon?

Deleted
    I believe my phone is retarded sorry

Your Ruptures are supposed to go out with 6 CPs ( you can afford ~4+ ones on the copies though ), also you're supposed to maintain the poison on them while their Rupture is ticking down, so you not only get the bonus damage, but energy back as well

Deleted
    Thanks for the advices guys.

Also about vendetta/kingsbane, generally i try to use theses to together (refresh garrot/rupture, dumping all my energy with Mut', pop kingsbane then vendetta to get full energy bar), and if only Kingsbane i try to have a full energy and cp bar before.
    I'm doing right/wrong? or i'm missing something else?

Deleted
    There arent Patchwerk-fights out there - so take the Patchwerk-Sim-Value and cut it by 10%.

I had the same issue till yesterday (simc to 345k, only did 290k) and someone gave my an advice that changed the whole thing : have a higher elaborate planning uptime.
    you only have 56%, even you mate only have 61%, you need to aim something like 75+% by refreshing the buff when about to fall during kingsbane / nightstalker rupture with some 3-6 envenoms (i even use 1-2 envenoms sometimes to refresh it but i don't know if it's good).

Deleted
    Oh, seems obvious about EP rofl, thanks! definitly gonna try that

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by shardee View Post
    I had the same issue till yesterday (simc to 345k, only did 290k) and someone gave my an advice that changed the whole thing : have a higher elaborate planning uptime.
    you only have 56%, even you mate only have 61%, you need to aim something like 75+% by refreshing the buff when about to fall during kingsbane / nightstalker rupture with some 3-6 envenoms (i even use 1-2 envenoms sometimes to refresh it but i don't know if it's good).
    You're right. Close to 100% uptime on EP during enhanced ruptures is very important. I went from lower 300k to the higher 300k on most fights just applying that properly, with a R1 in my ilvl bracket for Ursoc normal (not an incredible feat since it's only normal and my group killed it in 2.24min) but definitely feels good seeing that 418k DPS pop up. I was ilvl 862 at the time btw.