Halls of Valor M+10 help

Tonight we tried HoV+10, we made it to Hyrja in alright time. Then came Eye of the Storm. No matter what I seemed to do, I could barely heal through it. Most pulls someone died, on the pulls we survived, arc lightning would finish them off. Eye of the Storm does avg 800k per person every 1.5s for 9s. Does anyone have any tips for healing through that? Essence Font didn't seem to be enough, Revival barely makes a tick in 5mans. I even tried RJW/EF for a couple pulls, but i was OOM after the second eye. BTW this week is Tyranical, which makes it hit harder then the past week, so keep that in mind.

What I have heard from other MW they say that it's fine and kinda easy to heal up to +8 but after that impossible almost? I dunno never healed as monk but they seem to be the weaker choice for higher key runs

Deleted
    What I usually do is pop Chi-Ji, pre-blanket two 2 dps with EM going into Eye, EM the third during, I use diffuse and then rotate between EM on everyone or Vivify, the 30% extra healing from having EM up really helps, I'm spec'd into life cycles so it's not as mana intensive with that talent either.

Eye of the Storm is bugged for now: absorb in shield 200k and doesn't increased from difficulty while storm damage does. At tyrannical affix the only way to survive it w/o super-duper healing cooldown is to use hard cooldowns for dps: ice block, aspect of the turtle and so on. Also, it's possible to force Hyrja to use Eye of the Storm on yellow side - you should track her buffs and move her appropriately. In this way, Eye of the Storm will damage at 0-2 stacks and it helps a lot.

10+ Year Old Account
    The answer is don't do halls 10, especially if you're US and its tyrannical. There's nothing unique to monks or your playstyle, some dungeons just aren't worth your time with affixes. Halls is especially bad.

I did it yesterday (necro+tyranical) as DPS (mage). We oneshot it doing right-right-left-right sides. During left side storm we popped stuff but I still dropped to 5%. If you can't do it with 1 storm, get better DPS.