Zoldyck Family Training Shackes + AP Assassination Build?

How do the legendary sin bracers interact with agonizing poison? Did some searching and couldn't find a concrete answer.

Quote Originally Posted by Laurix View Post
    How do the legendary sin bracers interact with agonizing poison? Did some searching and couldn't find a concrete answer.
    If you look on how the artifact trait "Surge Toxins" is spelled, those bracers should not have any effect on agonizing poison.

Can anyone else confirm?

Quote Originally Posted by Zibeline View Post
    If you look on how the artifact trait "Surge Toxins" is spelled, those bracers should not have any effect on agonizing poison.
    It wont increase AP in any way most likely (I don't have the bracers myself) but itll increase your bleeds damage on top of what AP is already increasing wich will make up for the lack of gain on the poison damage itself. But as I said I don't have the bracers myself, it might not work like this at all.

Doesn't increase Agonizing Poison's effectiveness, but increases bleed/poison which AP already increases, and that is the whole point of using AP, to buff everything

I do have the bracers, it is beautiful to see those ~1.4m Envenoms on execute phase

If it increased AP that would be a hugely strong double dipping scenerio (Bracers increase AP, then Increase bleed/poison damage that has already been buffed by an increase in AP)

Would be the most OP shit ever, not surprised they dont', still an amazing lego.

Quote Originally Posted by MilitantBadger View Post
    I have had my AP proc from 33% to 41% sometimes. i am not sure if this is due to Surge toxins or not but something keeps making it spike higher
    This is definitely surge of toxins.

I have had my AP proc from 33% to 41% sometimes. i am not sure if this is due to Surge toxins or not but something keeps making it spike higher
    Mastery proc of some kind I'd assume.

Yep, Surge of Toxins