Detailed pull list for Myth+?

Is there some kind of detailed list which mobs to pull in each M+ dungeon to get to 100% as close as possible?

Detailed maps with mob positions would be helpful, too.

just go to sco's youtube channel or any other famous high rated top wow players channel and watch their videos on mythic+... Check exactly how they are pulling etc and then you'll know.

Bare in mind that some pulls they do e.g pulling 3 grps together are meant for high geared people.

Could you at least provide a link. Also I don't think forcing people to watch and rewind hours of video is anywhere near an adequate substitute for what op requested.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by 247365spam View Post
    Could you at least provide a link. Also I don't think forcing people to watch and rewind hours of video is anywhere near an adequate substitute for what op requested.
    I.E.

http://www.youtube.com/user/methodsco/videos

not that hard to find. asking for time stamps is stupid in itself since the OP wasn't even refering to specific problems within a certain dungeon.

The mobs you are aiming for depends a lot on what comp you are running.

Quote Originally Posted by 247365spam View Post
    How is OP being "forced" to watch and rewind hours of video? It's not like they're owed something.

Thx for the info and the link.

So no images with exact mob marking/position.

make your own based off of sco's videos? like people dont release "maps" of cm dungeons in wod/mop, you watch the videos and do what they do