enhancement shaman trial of valor loot?

Am I missing something? most of the loot is crit/haste? I think I saw 1 item that had mastery/haste only?

I spot 3 with haste/mastery. There's also new relics. The trinket might be good once we find out what "Random enchantment" actually means.

Deleted
    Wrists, neck, chest and back so far with mastery/haste + Relics and trinket/s
    But this can change.

http://ptr.wowhead.com/zone=8440/tri...valor#comments

Odyn:
    - Iron Relic is BiS (Wind strikes)
    - Ver/Mast boot could be an upgrade if you get lucky with titanforging, but definitely not BiS.

Guarm:
    - Trinket could be good, as someone mentioned previously, depending on "random enchantment"
    - Wrist is haste/mastery, very close to BiS.
    - Fire Relic is crap I wouldn't use it unless it's REALLY high ilevel

Helya:
    - Cloak is haste/mastery, very close to BiS
    - Neck is mastery/haste, BiS
    - Storm relic is Gathering Storms: ok for cleave, bad for ST

Lot's of haste/mastery pieces in ToV. Very excited to start getting gear from there and replace all this useless crit.

Quote Originally Posted by Talimar View Post
    I spot 3 with haste/mastery. There's also new relics. The trinket might be good once we find out what "Random enchantment" actually means.
    It's a stat stick. The <random enchantment> you see on wowhead just means it's random which secondary stat(s?) appear on it. This is how wowhead has handled gear with non predetermined stats on it since its inception.
    GM of <Calm Down> [H | US-Magtheridon], Currently: 7/7M, 3/3H, 1/10M

Quote Originally Posted by Spikedude View Post
    It's a stat stick. The <random enchantment> you see on wowhead just means it's random which secondary stat(s?) appear on it. This is how wowhead has handled gear with non predetermined stats on it since its inception.
    I was afraid of that. How boring.

Quote Originally Posted by Talimar View Post
    I was afraid of that. How boring.
    Indeed it is quite boring, but I think the intention behind it is to prevent EN from becoming completely obsolete once ToV hits. It was said in the Q&A last week that Blizzard at least recognizes many of the EN trinkets are subpar or undesirable and that they'll "look into it". Only time will tell at this point.
    GM of <Calm Down> [H | US-Magtheridon], Currently: 7/7M, 3/3H, 1/10M

Quote Originally Posted by Spikedude View Post
    Indeed it is quite boring, but I think the intention behind it is to prevent EN from becoming completely obsolete once ToV hits. It was said in the Q&A last week that Blizzard at least recognizes many of the EN trinkets are subpar or undesirable and that they'll "look into it". Only time will tell at this point.
    Yeah but when they first announced Trial of Valor they specifically said you want to go in there for the trinkets. Was just hoping for something more than stat sticks.