Deleted

Rotaton and Relic changes after getting Satyr Boots

Hi Guys,

Big time mmoc stalker and first post.

This is not something in general covered in guides and hard to find on the forum, however yesterday i got the boots (same day i invested a lot in assa artifact because i was about to switch =X) and i have a couple of questions:

So in short:

1- How does the rotation change ? change pooling from 70 energy to 50 Energy then SD ? anything else i should be aware ?

2- Energetic stabbing relics -> Change all to Nightblade relics ? (currently have 2 energetic and 1 nightblade)

I got them half way through H EN in Ursoc, in Cenarius i was overflowing with energy really badly, tho this could be a combination of having the 2 energetic relic AND the nightmare egg shell(hoping to replace soon).

I know energetic stabbing are considered high above the rest but i would gess that value would change once you get boots ?

Those are my main two questions, however im interested to know any other hints and tips.

Also thanks a lot to you all for helping improve through your post while i was stalking

Cheers

yeah try to get rid of your ES relics

it doesnt have to be nightblade
    evis and SS are about that good too
    yes you can go and start on 50 energy unless you want to do symbols that dance, then go with 60-70

lucky for you the 2 fel relics in trial of valor will be evis crit ones
    Last edited by shaunika123; 2016-10-20 at 02:00 PM.

Deleted
    Thank you ! good point about pooling for symbols refresh.

Time to work on new relics

Also the first reply was expected, no hard feelings

Welcome my fellow brother to the sub God club!

Few extra tips focus on running maw of souls and eye and archway these tend to give us the best relics and have the most versatile and mastery gear which you'll notice sim the highest once you have boots

Feel free to hit me up in game would love to have another boot wearer to chat with abdel thrall server

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Abalon View Post

Few extra tips focus on running maw of souls and eye and archway these tend to give us the best relics and have the most versatile and mastery gear which you'll notice sim the highest once you have boots

Feel free to hit me up in game would love to have another boot wearer to chat with abdel thrall server
    Thanks ! indeed i was looking at the best M+ to farm some relics, this helps a lot.

How are your stats simming ? Mastery > Vers still ?

Ill add you my fellow boot bretheren

Ato vers is .72
    Mastery. 69
    Crit .61
    Haste. 45

Thus why I am chain running eye makeup plus all weekend
    Has like 5 items with vers mastery
    Plus the trinket is pretty good too

What's your char name I'll add you when I get home

Quote Originally Posted by Abalon View Post

Just a jelous question, what's your ilvl and dps on bosses like Xakal m+ or last boss in EoA, basically sandbags with buffs. Im at 862 ilvl with cloak leg and im pulling nearly 305k and i think i can do it better sometimes, also are you going MoS or WM in the first talent tier? Im thinking to try some RNG and swap to WM to see what happens, especially in m+ big aoe pulls (im doing like 800k dps with cloak, and second shuriken)

It's something stupidly high keep in mind I old war potions like every boss at item level 866 I average about 440k on last boss of eye assuming we have lust can't wait till I get my age talents

- - - Updated - - -

Talents I always go eom
    Stats are 34 critical
    6 haste
    90 mastery
    5 vers
    I use a nightmare egg and bloodthirsty for trinkets

Working on getting better relics as current one are garbage ;(

Never used old war potion, in fact i didnt even know what is its buff. Ill try some next time. I'm running tirathon's betrayal 865 (usable is like shadow blades) and chrono's shard 870 without the neck set (just for the agi boost) i would love to get an angerboda 865 at least. Another question, how nightmare egg shell works? Stacks? or just 200+ haste all the time?

Stacks can I have your trinkets?
    Much better then the garbage I'm using