10+ Year Old Account

Pet Spec Keeps Resetting

So I recently obtained the BM Legendary ring and with it I've been using the Tenacity spec as per Azor's guide.

Only problem is, every time I log in, my pet's spec resets back to Ferocity or whatever his default spec is. Any idea why this might be happening?

I remember the bug happening on beta aswell, I thought the bug was because all your pets would have the same spec (which was a bug during beta) but since they fixxed that and you still have the problem it must be something else.

For me it only appeared after logging in, is that the case for you aswell? maybe try relogging with/without pet summoned etc.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Reloe View Post
    I remember the bug happening on beta aswell, I thought the bug was because all your pets would have the same spec (which was a bug during beta) but since they fixxed that and you still have the problem it must be something else.

For me it only appeared after logging in, is that the case for you aswell? maybe try relogging with/without pet summoned etc.
    Yea, it only happens upon login. I don't recall seeing it happen if my pet isn't out when I log off but I don't want to have to remember to dismiss him every time I log off either.

OK, so it's not only me that is getting that. At login growl and battle rez (Qilen) are missing from my pet bar every time since I got the ring.

Also his current health seems to drop to about 60-70% every time he reappears f.e. after a flight path.

Epic!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkAviator View Post
    Also his current health seems to drop to about 60-70% every time he reappears f.e. after a flight path.
    That happens with any Tenacity pet for me, and I don't have the ring.

Ah, then it might be related to the ring giving non tenacity pets the passive ability of tank pets which increases their health.