Help with stats/talents as Sin Rogue!

Hey guys, in the last week or so I hit 110 on my rogue and been doing my best to get gear asap. Now at ilvl 836 and I have 140.09% mastery...coming from my Arms warrior where I couldn't get mastery to having an abundance ><

Is this too much Mastery then?

Also as far as talents, whats the best between Master Posioner/Elab. Planning along with Agonizing Posion/Exang? Im assuming I should use MP/AP because of my mastery, but I'm not sure if there's a cap to the damage bonus from AP. With my current gear the damage bonus hits 34%..but if I swap 2 pieces just to test, I drop 20% mastery and that's only 2% damage loss on AP.

Just very unsure of what talent combo to take. Makes no sense to take MP with AP because I lose Deadly Poison so MPs damage bonus would be invalid, unless it somehow buffs AP.

Someone mind giving me good insight to this?

My rogue is Perifury of Emerald Dream (sorry can't post my Armory link)

Also, I have that Vindictive trinket, so I'm at 130% mastery on my armory. With the Spontaneous Appendages trinket from Emerald Nightmare that's how I get to 140% mastery. Should I use the vindictive or Spontaneous trinket in this situation?
    Last edited by Shragnasty; 2016-10-20 at 04:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shragnasty View Post
    Hey guys, in the last week or so I hit 110 on my rogue and been doing my best to get gear asap. Now at ilvl 836 and I have 140.09% mastery...coming from my Arms warrior where I couldn't get mastery to having an abundance ><

Is this too much Mastery then?

Also as far as talents, whats the best between Master Posioner/Elab. Planning along with Agonizing Posion/Exang? Im assuming I should use MP/AP because of my mastery, but I'm not sure if there's a cap to the damage bonus from AP. With my current gear the damage bonus hits 34%..but if I swap 2 pieces just to test, I drop 20% mastery and that's only 2% damage loss on AP.

Just very unsure of what talent combo to take. Makes no sense to take MP with AP because I lose Deadly Poison so MPs damage bonus would be invalid, unless it somehow buffs AP.

Someone mind giving me good insight to this?

My rogue is Perifury of Emerald Dream (sorry can't post my Armory link)

Also, I have that Vindictive trinket, so I'm at 130% mastery on my armory. With the Spontaneous Appendages trinket from Emerald Nightmare that's how I get to 140% mastery. Should I use the vindictive or Spontaneous trinket in this situation?
    If you manage to get high crit ( 35% and onwards, I suggest atleast 40%, but aim for ~44% ), EP is better

~90% mastery and up you want to use AP instead of Exsang

Nightstalker for raids, Subterfuge for Mythic+ ( switch to Deadly Poison when you're not killing bosses, and only switch to AP before bosses, for trash you want to spread Garrote on 2~3 targets and smoothly build up your Ruptures/Envenom )

Quote Originally Posted by skindown View Post
    If you manage to get high crit ( 35% and onwards, I suggest atleast 40%, but aim for ~44% ), EP is better

~90% mastery and up you want to use AP instead of Exsang

Nightstalker for raids, Subterfuge for Mythic+ ( switch to Deadly Poison when you're not killing bosses, and only switch to AP before bosses, for trash you want to spread Garrote on 2~3 targets and smoothly build up your Ruptures/Envenom )
    Hi,

Sorry if this sounds stupid, but how are you spreading Garrote across 2-3 targets? Garrote lasts for 18 seconds and has a 15 second cool down. I've heard this mentioned elsewhere but just have no idea how you're able to apply it to more than 1 target. Is there a talent or artifact point that lowers cool down?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by QuaX View Post
    Hi,

Sorry if this sounds stupid, but how are you spreading Garrote across 2-3 targets? Garrote lasts for 18 seconds and has a 15 second cool down. I've heard this mentioned elsewhere but just have no idea how you're able to apply it to more than 1 target. Is there a talent or artifact point that lowers cool down?
    Subterfuge

From what I have read before:

mastery gear in the future and ilvl = MP/AP

Current king right now is: EP/AP w/ Mastery hovering around the 105-115% and Crit at 40-44%
    (single target use AP, clearing trash mobs and packs use DP. Trust me this makes a big difference)