10+ Year Old Account

[WA] Artifact Power Tracker/bar?

Heya guys,

any of you having an artifact power tracker/bar available that works?
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

No need for a WA for this, just use bartender for your action bars and there is a setting to show a bar like the XP bar but for artifact power for your currently equipped artifact

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkShawoman View Post
    No need for a WA for this, just use bartender for your action bars and there is a setting to show a bar like the XP bar but for artifact power for your currently equipped artifact
    Not really the method I see, as I was thinking of a more slimmed down, minimal, than just a bar ahead.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..