Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Kirin tor emmisary chest a couple days ago

10+ Year Old Account
    Months ago now. I apparently got really lucky because I wasn't even really after it. One day it just showed up. It's always the things I don't want that do that. Not to say I don't love the mount but it always seems that if I actively farm for something I don't get it but the moment I don't give a damn I end up drowning in it.

Have the invitation on farm with 6 alts...all doing the scenario as soon it pops up, same es the emissary chest. I have like...25-30 chances a week to loot the invitation, no luck yet...I`m slowly losing my will to live. Any knows if its there a minimum score on the scenario to loot the invitation? Would be much easier to just enter scneario, kill random junkie, get out.

Got the invitation just an hour ago from the scenario, had a score of 714. Now I just need one last toy and I can stop it.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

Doing from the start of legion - no invintation. Also I think bad luck protection they promised for several artifact appearances like destro warlock one is pure bs and not implemented.

Still no invitation... though to be fair I only do the emissary and training sporadically.

Nightfallen Emissary Cache.

While some never get this invitation, others have already got it multiple times.
    Last edited by Daan; 2017-01-21 at 01:13 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hopefully I'll get it this side of never. :<

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

Deleted
    Emissary Cache, did many full cleared training with nothing.

10+ Year Old Account
    I did this szenario with my main since it was possible. Then a while with two characters, every time it popped up. Farmed the mana to go with 20 withered and made always more then 450 points. Got the torn invitations a few weeks ago. I stopped doing the szenario, but I found out that I'm still missing two toys. *sigh* I don't use the fox, I have two other mounts that I like better.
    My husband had it pretty early, but doing it only on his main and only frequently after getting exalted.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    My 3 110s are all Nightfallen exalted, and have done all emissary quests since launch (and withered training every 2-3 days) but still no sign of the invitation :/

Finally received my Torn Invitation today. I was beginning to think that it was never going to happen. Oh, and it was from the Nightfallen Emissary cache.
    Last edited by djack2112; 2017-02-23 at 09:59 PM.

Deleted
    Torn Invitation doesn't exist, it's but a myth.

Quote Originally Posted by Beste Kerel View Post
    Torn Invitation doesn't exist, it's but a myth.
    Totally agree...4 toons...doing everything possible to get this to pop...zero.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kavorka View Post
    Totally agree...4 toons...doing everything possible to get this to pop...zero.
    Tbh, I haven't been as dedicated to farming it as you and most others have.
    Still, seeing as everyone and their mother seemed to get it within 10 Withered runs I thought to myself 'I'll just get this thing as time goes'

Haven't missed a single Nightfallen emmisary, so now I just assume the fox everyone uses is but an extension of my imagination.
    Volpin 'the Elusive' indeed.
    A Nightborne legend. Fairytales.

Finally got my invitation after doing Nightfallen caches and Withered Scenarios on 12 of my toons since just before the Halloween event. So friggin glad that's over.
    Main toon: Priest
    Alts: Rogue, Druid and Paladin plus many, many more.

Deleted
    Got my invitation last week. It was the first Suramar emissary quest I completed as a freshly dinged 110 hunter alt.

First week of launch from emissary :P

Needless to say I still haven't got one across 4 toons now. Dang legendaries are more common than this XD