Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    i mean let's be real here though who isn't salty and jealous of 2/2 gloves/ring

7+ Year Old Account
    Hey Revo!

How important do you think having backpedal bound for M+ runs is? I've been doing mainly pvp since midway into MOP and I've had it unbound since then.
    What's your backpedal bind if you use one, what seems to work for you the best?

Quote Originally Posted by Einchy View Post
    You sound very salty and jealous.
    Mainly pissed that doing realm first as arms is gatelocked by rng drops, but most likely salty as well

Deleted
    Hey Revo, I see you are using 860 Memento on pretty much all Bossfights and was wondering what your opinion regarding the Trinket is in comparsion to high ilvl Appendages(875 and higher).

Quote Originally Posted by CSINada View Post
    Mainly pissed that doing realm first as arms is gatelocked by rng drops, but most likely salty as well
    Weird to take it out on a stranger.

Quote Originally Posted by Kahmal View Post
    Question about that. According to the new Arm's Guide on Skywall Slam is supposed to be your rage dump now not FR. I'm not sure if you were just capping out on Rage due to your two legendaries or if your not familar with the new rotation.

Also you seem to prioritize Slam over WW on group packs. I'm not sure what to make of it. I've been struggling with my Arms Warrior not nowing whats best.
    What is Skywall? Can't find a website or anything.

Deleted
    For those who are wondering why Revo isn't following an optimal rotation, as stated, his job was to pound on single target given the abundant cleave provided by both the Mage and the Hunter, plus given the Bolstering + Tyrannical affix, healthpools needed to be leveled simultaneously.

Quote Originally Posted by iFool View Post
    For those who are wondering why Revo isn't following an optimal rotation, as stated, his job was to pound on single target given the abundant cleave provided by both the Mage and the Hunter, plus given the Bolstering + Tyrannical affix, healthpools needed to be leveled simultaneously.
    Yep!

Quote Originally Posted by perfice View Post
    Hey Revo, I see you are using 860 Memento on pretty much all Bossfights and was wondering what your opinion regarding the Trinket is in comparsion to high ilvl Appendages(875 and higher).
    Appendages is better, just don't have one

Hey Rev congratz and its nice to see an arms warrior doing good in high mythic +!!

Just a quick side question, i saw on armory that you have the hidden artifact for warrior. If its not the bugged 1 do you care to tell me the secret on how you triggered the quest?

Thanks in advance