Tichondrius Server First Mythic +15, Arms Warrior PoV

Posted this in the Warrior section but figured I'd post it here as well. We did Mythic +15 Black Rook Hold for Tichondrius Server First. Our comp was: Prot Warrior, Arms Warrior, Fire Mage, BM Hunter, Holy Paladin. Thanks for watching!

https://youtu.be/TF2vYjhXi9U
    With comms starting at about 7 minutes 45 seconds:
    https://youtu.be/Af8P0tdNNTU

Streamed at twitch.tv/revocutie
    Last edited by Revvo; 2016-10-21 at 11:39 PM.

Impressive stuff right there!

Would be more impressive if people who did +15 weren't all mythic geared. I mean obviously you can make timer with mythic raiders pulling that dps

Quote Originally Posted by Abyssion View Post
    Would be more impressive if people who did +15 weren't all mythic geared. I mean obviously you can make timer with mythic raiders pulling that dps
    Sure, that's why it was done now. Because today's the first day people got their mythic gear.

Deleted
    And world first mythic Xavius would've been more impressive if it was done by just a bunch of lvl 1 gnomes, because obviously they did beat it because of their gear and experience

I mean I guess, but I don't think it's really possible to make the timer with poor gear. Admittedly we could have had a cleaner run(we had many that were cleaner, but the last two bosses were messy), but even so I don't think it's possible. The item levels we have now are considered probably the bare minimum for m+15 pushing, considering they'll be exactly the same all expansion.

- - - Updated - - -

Managed to salvage some of our comms from a different vod, added it to the OP

Grats. I'm curious when CoS +15 with Tyrannical will happen. Maybe with a little more gear.

CoS +15 with Tyrannical has already happened. It's the easiest dungeon to do on +15 with any affix combo if you know the "creative use of game mechanics" for the second and third boss.

Quote Originally Posted by Emancptr View Post
    CoS +15 with Tyrannical has already happened. It's the easiest dungeon to do on +15 with any affix combo if you know the "creative use of game mechanics" for the second and third boss.
    What are those?

Quote Originally Posted by Plastkin View Post
    What are those?
    not sure about the second, but on third, there is supposedly a way to "cleverly use game mechanics and obstacles" to make him either not charge properly at ranged or not leave a copy behind, so the whole slicing winds thingy never gets out of hand