Question About MMO-Champ "Unicorn"

So, for the first time in my life, i will be able to get proper gaming PC in next week or two. It will be in price range of MMO-Champ Unicorn (with 1070), and it seems like both solid and popular set up.

First of all i would like to ask for opinions about it.
    I will play @1080. I would like stable 60 fps.
    Most of the time it will be WoW + some HotS or Diablo.
    I know i can play WoW preset 9 on way cheaper machine right now, but i have a feeling i wont be geting new machine for next decade lol. So i need to have it future proof as much as possible.
    And i would definitely like to launch some kind of Witcher 3 as a bonus on very high details to admire graphics and play for few days.
    BUT playing WoW / HotS with as high as possible settings for years to come is the prio.

Secondly, after looking through some tests, benchmarks etc. i started to think about switching:
    * I5-6600k + custom heatsink
    for
    * I7-6700 + boxed heatsink
    The price would stay similar, as well as performance, with I7 being better for Video / Photo related job. And i guess non-OC CPU will have longer lifespan than OC one, even if i buy good heatsink for the later.

Finaly, if i would go with I7-6700, is it still good option to buy Asus Z170 mobo? I know it is praised and awsome mobo, but it feels like it is mostly due to OC support.

I wouldn't go by those builds mmochamp does, they often choose parts that make no sense. PC part pricing changes daily and can be quite drastic, the best you can do is give a budget and someone here can give you an idea what best suits your needs. When you have the money make another post.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Korgard View Post
    And i guess non-OC CPU will have longer lifespan than OC one, even if i buy good heatsink for the later.
    Lifespan of silicon components mainly depends on Voltage fed and subsequently operating temperature of the component.
    Keep both low and a K will last just as long as a non K cpu.