Question Why blizzard don't Avoid Pre -Cast / Pre - Pot / Pre - buff on Raid boss Encounters?

First, this isn't a request, but a question.
    As Raider, i know i Need to PrePotion and to Precast some ability to push start dps. Rogue for example cast Mark of Death debuff on boss 10 sec before start.
    During WoD, the rogue have a Pre Boss Equip from different tier to buff Mastery and change it 5 sec before boss starts.

But from 25th October Q&A i can read:

In Warlords, many guilds pre-potted on every pull during progress and farm, as well as always using flasks. Those assumptions should be re-examined now, as things didn't work like this in the past.
    When you are doing your first pull on a boss to learn strategy, is that DPS potion going to do anything?
    Some of these consumables were designed to be used when they will actually be useful rather than always using them without thinking.
    I'm ok with those sentences, but i can't assume if a boss try is the "good try".
    So.. why simply Blizzard don't remove pre-pot and precast buff/debuff before the boss pull. I know that something is not avoidable, but if you can prepot, why i can't use potion every two minute without limitation, and not only one per fight ?

Deleted
    You changed the subject. They were talking about gold cost there only. It was nothing to do with game mechanics.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think it's a pretty good idea to have additional things you can do to really min-max your performance in the game. Pre-whatever on a PVE raid counter fits in that bracket.

In our raids, I call when to start using prepots and/or second pots. This is either to push to make progress in a specific phase of an encounter, or when you know a kill is within grasp. The response from the Q&A was just to avoid people wasting pots for no gain, this is a mindset that we pretty much all had prior to Warlords of Draenor anyway.
    <Judge> Alonsus-EU. 6/8M Uldir
    Prot Paladin
    RECRUITING FOR BFA!

On bosses like mythic Cenarius you won't make progress without pre potting.

In Warlords, many guilds pre-potted on every pull during progress and farm, as well as always using flasks. Those assumptions should be re-examined now, as things didn't work like this in the past.
    I did a double-take when I read this bit of the interview. Cos that's garbage, right? Everyone pre-potted in Cata and MoP too, right? I mean, in Cata, pots only cost two common herbs each.