Please help me out! (Fury DPS)

I've been looking at Warcraft Logs recently and I am feeling as if I could be doing much more dps, that is why I am coming to you guys.

I am totally confused as to what it is that I am doing wrong, so if you guys could shed some insight that would be lovely!

I am currently unable to post links since this is my first post on MMO Champion. I would really, really appreciate it if you guys would take the time to look up my character via the armory and Warcraft Logs. Character name and realm below:

Thistlesmith - Area 52

Thank you all so much in advance, looking forward to your replies!

Quote Originally Posted by Lutezify View Post
    I've been looking at Warcraft Logs recently and I am feeling as if I could be doing much more dps, that is why I am coming to you guys.

I am totally confused as to what it is that I am doing wrong, so if you guys could shed some insight that would be lovely!

I am currently unable to post links since this is my first post on MMO Champion. I would really, really appreciate it if you guys would take the time to look up my character via the armory and Warcraft Logs. Character name and realm below:

Thistlesmith - Area 52

Thank you all so much in advance, looking forward to your replies!
    First you're doing pretty good all in all, just low ilvl and playing fury. You might need a tad more haste on your gear relative ot others stats.

One thing though. Your DR/BC sequence should look like this DR > BC/BT (macro them together) > RB > OF > BT > RB > Rampage

Currently you're doing OF first and can only put one RB per DR which isn't good

Quote Originally Posted by Ellianar View Post
    First you're doing pretty good all in all, just low ilvl and playing fury. You might need a tad more haste on your gear relative ot others stats.

One thing though. Your DR/BC sequence should look like this DR > BC/BT (macro them together) > RB > OF > BT > RB > Rampage

Currently you're doing OF first and can only put one RB per DR which isn't good
    Excellent, thanks a lot for the reply!