At what point does Sub / Sin pull ahead of outlaw in mythic+

Hey guys, kind of looking for a couple of scenario answers here if people are keen to discuss.

I'm struggling to decide what to put my artifact experience in to and I'm really trying to go on a vision quest to figure it all out as I do not have the time to level all weapons to 21+

So really I'm kind of trying to figure out, if my goal is mostly mythic + of all levels, what spec is best - if it's not outlaw when do the others start pulling ahead

- At what weapon artifact level does sub / sin respectively start pushing out good dungeon damage

- At what ilvl generally would you say does sub / sin pull ahead of outlaw in dungeons

Deleted
    Sin is very viable build for mythic+ poisons and bleed are very effective against most of the enemys. If mobs 3+ stays alive more than 10 secs in cleave sin is beast and ofc if you have anyluck with poisonbomb procs you can burst lot of damage.

ofc you need to do more work than outlaw but its worth of it.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Flaryon View Post
    Hey guys, kind of looking for a couple of scenario answers here if people are keen to discuss.

I'm struggling to decide what to put my artifact experience in to and I'm really trying to go on a vision quest to figure it all out as I do not have the time to level all weapons to 21+

So really I'm kind of trying to figure out, if my goal is mostly mythic + of all levels, what spec is best - if it's not outlaw when do the others start pulling ahead

- At what weapon artifact level does sub / sin respectively start pushing out good dungeon damage

- At what ilvl generally would you say does sub / sin pull ahead of outlaw in dungeons
    You can do decent in dungeon as sin with 19 point in artefact, bag of tricks and poison knife are very good AoE tools. for sub you need some gear, lots of mastery but 850 ish with 20-22 point you start doing solid if you play it well.

In dungeon sin/sub never really pull ahead of outlaw, outlaw cleave with no build up, great usage of MFD, bursty talent that boost AoE and buff like true bearing is hard to compete against. that doesn't mean they are not viable, depending on your comp and Affix, sin and sub can do work, they bring good AoE and strong single target for a bit more effort, they suffer a bit on the fast AoE big pack side of thing tho but they are great for higher m+ with stuff like bolstering, i did my 1st 10+ in time as sin cause our comp was already very strong on AoE and i though i could bring somthing more with prio target burst/boss dmg.

thinking outlaw is outclass in dungeon is wrong, some situation sub and sin are better and you should be open minded to play all 3 spec depending on what you need. in general tho, especially in lower M+ or if you dont run with DH/WW/fire mage/BM outlaw will be best.

Deleted
    Only energy is stopping you from being machine on the aoe. Sin/Sub won't overtake Outlaw as the M+ spec, but they do provide alternatives depending on who you run with. If you need stronger ST damage for +10 and the affix is for the bosses, yes it's good choice to play sin or sub.