Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by squeekinator View Post
    3v3 ladder over 2k rating in both EU and US, most represented healer goes Rsham > MW > Hpal > Disc > Rdruid
    RBG rating over 2k in both EU and US, most represented healer isnt even close. Its MW, and even if you combine ALL the other healing specs, it still doesnt come close to the number of MW's.

Source:
    http://www.arenamate.net/?region=&re...000&ladder=RBG
    That was from before the massive nerfs they got. Linking that doesn't really mean anything any more. Also, even before the nerfs, they were still behind RShams, yet they didn't even get looked at. GG Blizz, your bias is showing.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

Deleted
    Uuuuhh..... no.

Quote Originally Posted by Saverem View Post
    That was from before the massive nerfs they got. Linking that doesn't really mean anything any more. .

-Top right corner, "Last updated: 1 hour ago"

k

Also, even before the nerfs, they were still behind RShams, yet they didn't even get looked at. GG Blizz, your bias is showing.
    Yea because they didn't nerf their best honor talent for getting trained or anything.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trematode View Post

That's why we are saying Cyclone needs to be placed in some more DR categories.
    Damn right it does, IDK how they let you away with a 5 sec cyclone, into a 5 sec stun, into two more cyclones.

I think in the current meta yes.
    Hi Sephurik

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by squeekinator View Post
    -Top right corner, "Last updated: 1 hour ago"

k
    HURRRRR because they literally just got that ranking instead of sitting on it like literally everyone else does when they reach Glad ranking HURRRR

Someone doesn't PvP.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

HURRRRR because they literally just got that ranking instead of sitting on it like literally everyone else does when they reach Glad ranking HURRRR

Someone doesn't PvP.
    lmao I don't even know why I bother debating this. Look at the community and tell me when people are putting RBG groups together everywhere from low rated to 2200+ what healers are most requested. Every group prioritizes at least 2 monks, 3 if they get lucky, with an rsham, druid, or paladin thrown in there. But i'm sure thats just because all the really skilled players are playing MW monks, right?