Horde Resto Shammy needs help

So i feel like i should be pumping more heals, and according to combat logs most resto shammies at my ilvl do. i'm aware that using draenor flasks and 300 mastery food and also not enchanting or socketing properly is just bad, but wouldn't be that absurd of a change.
    I feel like i have more trouble with procs , cds , such as artifact, and knowing when do i burn my mana and when i don't, if i should surge or chainheal, wait to get ppl on rain or riptide for chains or not, and so on.

here's a log of heroic eye

(seems i cant post links untill i post a few times) i 'll hand out the link on a private msg or smthing

i might have a few more that i could link here, i really don't know the exact timing for each skill.

thank you for your time

dude,for what you are describing its seems that is better you read guides, instead of someone fixing your logs,theres a lot of topics here on mmochampion with awesome information about what to do and when, and you can look at icy veins wowhead and basics like that.

1 - Know the fights

2 - Spam chain heals if you dont hava mana problems, know the fight and when you can drink or when you will go OOM, if youre not good at this , spec ascendance

3 - Spam riptide and HST(Healing Stream Totem) on CD,

4 - Try to heal ppl that have less than 60% health.

7+ Year Old Account
    If you don't need to surge, conserve some mana with a tidal waves buffed healing wave instead. Our artifact ability costs no mana, so I would recommend using it close to off cd, unless you know you're saving it for a specific time to combo with SLT or something.

Retired Shaman
    Signature by Winter Blossom

the thing is people that fall below 60% with 2 druid heals in the core are most likely gonna die in the next 3 secs. so i surge. i overheal a lot bc i go healing wave on 80% hp people, i try to spam riptide and rain on cd along with stream totem its always o ncd and when i have cbt its on cd as well

Quote Originally Posted by Sandmask View Post
    the thing is people that fall below 60% with 2 druid heals in the core are most likely gonna die in the next 3 secs. so i surge. i overheal a lot bc i go healing wave on 80% hp people, i try to spam riptide and rain on cd along with stream totem its always o ncd and when i have cbt its on cd as well
    Sounds to me like you don't understand the fights. Between tranq and healing tide there should literally be no problem healing you guys are probably using all your CDs at the same time because you panic when you see everyone get low health not understanding there isnt going to be damage coming out for the next 20 seconds.

Once you learn the fights and understand when to use your CDs you will see a big increase in your healing. If you aren't using flask and food then you aren't taking your role seriously and should probably quit PvE progression and take up some PvP battlegrounds or something.

Show me your logs in PM i'll look through them. or just break it up so its not all connected.

Deleted
    Shaman resto has a diverse talent combination. Most fights in EN you should be changing up your talent build to maximise healing done, for example on ursoc i take deulge, this is because i know the raid stacks and my chain heals will be doing 20% more healing. I also know on this fight tanks take alot of damage, so i maintain riptide on both tanks, using the echo talent. little things like this will help boost your healing.