Ret Pally New DPS Help

Good day all,
    Been running a paladin this xpac and my guild is now 7/7HM and 3/7MM. I feel like my DPS isn't where it should be but I can't figure out where i'm missing at. I try not to cap power and only spent it with judgement on the target. I use the icy-veins rotation where ash,judgement,cru,verdict, and then build up power again. Please looking for some good help and constructive criticism is welcomed.

Ursoc Mythic warcraft logs

warcraftlogs.(com)/reports/JYZKcb7w1kxFAqmH#fight=17[/url]....................

WoW armory

us.battle.(net)/wow/en/character/aggramar/%C3%89rthelmi/simple[/url].................

FYI can't post links so put () in the links and some.........

Well, i had some trouble at the start of EN cuz i had my talents all wrong. For fights like ursoc and nythendra, use fires of the justice, the talent that crit does 3x more for blades, use crusade. Focus STG- Haste [ max 30% ] - Crit. Rotation is Cs, Cs, Blades, Cs, Jud, Crusade, potion if it is time , Tv, Cs, Tv, Ashes, Tv, Blade, Tv, and so on. It seems stupid and retard, but now i do 200k + on single target bosses. On H

One, at 31% crit you should without a doubt be using Virtue's Blade over Blade of Wrath as far as your talents go, otherwise looks decent, the biggest issue I see is you're 4% off the haste break point of 22%, this is a pretty big deal. Have you simmed your stat weights to see where you're at? Also Ursoc's paw was used which is basically just a waste of a slot, you get much more benefit from stick trinkets, substantially more benefit.
    Last edited by ScatteredBWL; 2016-10-21 at 10:54 PM.