Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    the system is perfect. you dont pug them. if anythign goes wrong, its up to you. dont have friends? make them or leave wow.

have you done a decent mythic+? add that ppl and ask them for play when you are in another. 2?3?4?5?6?7? decent groups? add all of them, just broadcast the key and you could get decent lol.

Its a team challenge, if one of your team leaves, you are screwed, how its supossed.

Idk, I've done 100 at least, and I can't say I've ever had anyone leave in the middle.

Always done with with guild, no problems there.

Quote Originally Posted by Zombergy View Post
    I guess I just assumed wrong.
    Actually not trying to be spiteful here but no you really just don't have friends. Mythic + content is easily the most rewarding content at the moment and it's easily accessible as long as you aren't a solo player.

Pay people gold at the end of each run... simple.

Quote Originally Posted by cFortyfive View Post
    Actually not trying to be spiteful here but no you really just don't have friends. Mythic + content is easily the most rewarding content at the moment and it's easily accessible as long as you aren't a solo player.
    Pff after so many years everybody I knew has moved on.

And I don't raid so the spiral starts.

no raid no gear
    no gear no ilvl
    no ilvl no use to people
    no use to people no invites
    no invites no friend making

I'm cool with all that because dungeons were always easy to q up and do.

Just thought Blizzards new expansion long dungeon initiative might be a fit for my style.

But its not, oh well no biggie/

I'll do regular group finder mythics and hopefully the when ilvls from lfr get higher the m+ pugs will be easier, unless Blizz scales m+ along with some sort of baseline ilvl.
    MAGA
    When all you do is WIN WIN WIN

Ever since I started pugging +8 and +9 only in order to have the best shot at gear I can honestly say I've been leaving 1 group in 4. As a tank I can get a new group in 15 seconds, why should I slog through a 90 minute wipefest when people can't do basic mechanics? If two pulls in two people have died already to just sucking volcanic to the face, I'm out. You want the tank to stick around, stop being terrible.

Quote Originally Posted by fangless View Post
    Idk, I've done 100 at least, and I can't say I've ever had anyone leave in the middle.
    Same here, 135 and counting. Not a single leaver.
    You can try to fit me in a box, only to see me burst out of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Zombergy View Post
    Pff after so many years everybody I knew has moved on.
    I totally get it I also don't really have the right amount of friends in the same place anymore which very much so limits "safe" access outside of guild activity.
    Last edited by cFortyfive; 2016-10-31 at 06:58 PM.