10+ Year Old Account

[Help Request] Tanking Heroic Xavius

My Co-Tank and I are having some problems managing our corruption in P3 of Heroic Xavius, but we can not figure out where the problem is. We got the kill, but one of us always ends up MC'd before the boss dies. If anyone can take a peak at our logs, or has experience and knows what the issue may be, we would very much appreciate any input/help we could get.

Our Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/3dRvLf8WCZ1NnTtw

Thank you very much!

my experience from pugs is 1) don't soak the meteors as a tank 2) avoid the swirlies for as long as possible

10+ Year Old Account
    3 tank it /10char
    Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    The main function of Mythic mode for most players is to act as a reminder that, compared to that 1%, they suck.

So here is out to minimize corruption as a tank:

For P1 and P2 taunt on 3, then the other tank should retaunt before the debuff (so 1 tank is getting all the debuffs) in both P1 and P2.

P1: Non-dreaming tank MT's xavius. Dreaming tank is on the horror (facing away from EVERYONE even other tank).
    P2: Dreaming tank is the main tank for xavius. When you are dispelled as the dreaming tank GTFO of the corruption circle. Other tank should avoid all corruptions circles (only DPS should absorb them). Both tanks should not get hit by the meteor.
    P3: The goal here is to just have 1 tank go until hes dead, then the other tank takes over. If you are having really big problems you can have the first tank rez'd immediately and retaunt so they can tank for 15s more before another MC.

Pretty much your entire goal is to minimize corruption as a tank on xavius, while you should expect one person to get MC'd in P3 because of his additional debuff.
    Last edited by Silvaren7; 2016-10-22 at 12:02 AM.