Deleted

Most obvious solution to battlegrounds

Make it premade teams. 3 healers, 3 casters, 3 melee etc.
    It´s zero fun when its just 1 healer and rest melee.

We play battlegrounds to have fun, not a fast match without balance.

Deleted
    Why whats wrong with BG's ? They have worked for 12 years, and still do.
    You want better setups in bg's ? Que as a 5man team or run rated.

Quote Originally Posted by Samsang View Post

No, that would make queues take too long.

Instead, they should just try to match the number of healers in both teams. Maybe accept a difference of 1 at most (so if a team has 2 healers, the other would have something between 1 and 3)

Deleted
    Make your own premade, or play rated battlegrounds.

I have a better idea:

Do rated solo queue.

(But WoW's player base is now too small for that. Thank the devs for wasting years upon years doing idiotic spec revamps and flipping between gearing methods.)

So, everyone has to wait for healers to queue, and melee have to wait about 4x longer than anyone else because there are far more melee? Why don't you just make a premade yourself instead of fucking things up and making queues a whole lot worse?

Deleted
    Make it so that premades aren't possible.

3 healers? You enjoy people not dying? Why would you ever wish this upon yourself?

Quote Originally Posted by solarfallz View Post
    3 healers? You enjoy people not dying? Why would you ever wish this upon yourself?
    Never done RBGs I see. People definitely die.

Quote Originally Posted by Woop Woop View Post
    Never done RBGs I see. People definitely die.
    Good thing random BGs are just as coordinated as rated ones than.

OT: It'll ramp up the que's way too much. I did some BGs on my druid today and had a 7 minute que time (even though it kept showing an average of 4). Now imagine that they actually have to match people to get a balanced comp... Making BGs rewarding so people'll actually wanna play seems like a good first step in the right direction, imo.

Quote Originally Posted by ophion1990 View Post
    Good thing random BGs are just as coordinated as rated ones than.

OT: It'll ramp up the que's way too much. I did some BGs on my druid today and had a 7 minute que time (even though it kept showing an average of 4). Now imagine that they actually have to match people to get a balanced comp... Making BGs rewarding so people'll actually wanna play seems like a good first step in the right direction, imo.
    If you have 3 healers vs a team full of bots then yes, nobody on the first team should die. 1 dps is able to almost solo a healer, healers are usually stronger compared to dps than they are now, so kills should happen very often unless its a 5 healer team or a very coordinated one. Have done a bunch of bgs as disc and not 1 bg where someone didn't focus me, making my life hell.
    I think 3 healers 7 dps and all bgs 10 man would be very interesting and cool but it would be at the expense of short queues. So quality bgs with longer wait times or what we have now, what would you want?
    I'd go for longer queues and better bg experience, since there is so much you can do while in queue.

1 healer the rest melee doesn't sound that bad to me.

Quote Originally Posted by ophion1990 View Post
    Making BGs rewarding so people'll actually wanna play seems like a good first step in the right direction, imo.
    This right here. Haven't set foot into a single BG since Legion launched because they literally offer nothing.

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Have done a bunch of bgs as disc and not 1 bg where someone didn't focus me, making my life hell.
    This right here. When you put in chat "Hey guys, I'm your ONLY healer. If you want heals, please keep them off me" and you then proceed to watch everyone run away while half the enemy team run right to you and you spend 80% of the BG in the graveyard, then you see "wtf heals...".

If you have 3 healers vs a team full of bots then yes, nobody on the first team should die. 1 dps is able to almost solo a healer, healers are usually stronger compared to dps than they are now, so kills should happen very often unless its a 5 healer team or a very coordinated one. Have done a bunch of bgs as disc and not 1 bg where someone didn't focus me, making my life hell.
    I think 3 healers 7 dps and all bgs 10 man would be very interesting and cool but it would be at the expense of short queues. So quality bgs with longer wait times or what we have now, what would you want?
    I'd go for longer queues and better bg experience, since there is so much you can do while in queue.
    How many peels were you getting on your disc? How many healers were there backing you up? If there's 3 healers in 1 spot in a random BG, it's a fucking nightmare to land kills, unless you play a select number of classes that can CC enough (I can make kills happen as sub, for example) and allow for the rest of the team to tunnel down people, which is all the average person in randoms does anyway.

As I said, the first step should be getting more people into BGs, then we can start talking about balancing options. Even if they double/triple que times just to get the triple healer comp in, the quality of players is still gonna range from complete potato to hero of the alliance/horde. Which, imo, is a bigger deal than just having a piss poor comp. Since with good players you can atleast make the shit comp work. That aside, if they do ramp up que times that drastically, were gonna have to see a drastic increase in rewards aswell. Now consider for a second that BGs are already barely worth it, who is gonna fucking bother with BGs when you can grind the amount of honor a BG win gives with arena/skirms in the time it took to get the BG to even pop? :|

No peels because people generally ignore their own healer, and then complain about no heals.
    You are right though with 3 healers in 1 spot it's harder to land kills, but they do happen, and I like big teamfights a lot more than the random 2v3 or whatever that usually happens during random bgs. But I might be biased about that since I mainly play shadow and farm honor through bgs instead of skirms (shadow 2v2 skirm is guaranteed loss).