Deleted

Sin'dorei Spite + Wilfred's Sigil of Superior Summoning

So as we most know Sin'dorei Spite has a 3 min CD combined with Grimoire of Supremacy. I were lucky enough found both the wrist and the ring. I have now tested it and the result is that the bracers have a 3 min CD without Grimoire of Supremacy as well. Intended?
    Last edited by mmoce5c7edc1d5; 2016-10-21 at 11:08 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    I swear that it used to say in the description of the bracers that they have a 3 minute cd.

Really? When I was doing Xavius with spite, the cooldown on the bracers got reset with doomguard when I came out of dream.
    Resident BM Asshole

Quote Originally Posted by Rodz121 View Post
    So as we most Sin'dorei Spite has a 3 min CD combined with Grimoire of Supremacy. I was lucky and have found both the wrist and the ring. I have now tested and the result is that the bracers have a 3 min CD without Grimoire of Supremacy as well. Intended?
    I would imagine so.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ThePhantombox View Post
    Really? When I was doing Xavius with spite, the cooldown on the bracers got reset with doomguard when I came out of dream.
    Do you have logs for this?

really? thats fucking bullshit, i thought to only reason it has a 3 min cooldown was for supremecy, that is bullshit that it has a cooldown without supremecy... no wonder together they dont sim as well as sindori spite, and kazzak belt

Quote Originally Posted by Toastiekins View Post
    I would imagine so.

- - - Updated - - -

Do you have logs for this?
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...ability=208871
    Resident BM Asshole

Dang.

I'd imagine this is a special case. Second question, does the ICD for SS reset on boss reset?

Quote Originally Posted by Toastiekins View Post
    Dang.

I'd imagine this is a special case. Second question, does the ICD for SS reset on boss reset?
    SS counts as a battle rez, so I doubt it.
    Resident BM Asshole

Most everything gets reset when you come out of the dream on Xavius, so I'm not surprised that the ICD on the bracers is no exception. Sucks to hear that Wilfred's has no synergy with Sin'dorei though. I'm wondering if it's actually a DPS loss right now to have both on instead of just Sin'dorei and a good ring.

SS counts as a battle rez, so I doubt it.
    SS = Sindorei Spite in this context. What I get for initializing.

For reference;

• Bracers have 3 min ICD for all Grimoires
    • The ring doesn't lower the ICD of the bracers, which is why they don't synergize well
    • Doomguard/Bracers get reset after coming out of dream (it's intended, it resets ALL CD's - trinkets, abilities, etc)

That being said - it's all intended and closing the topic.