Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    So what is the point of this feature?

all i can say is - finally. I've been sitting on free 7 day trial in my wish list in hopes for just that happening (that said I'll be playing it via my ps4 so.. there's that)

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't get it. GTA 3, GTA Vice City, GTA 4, GTA 5 and LA Noire are all on Steam but they won't add Red Dead Redemption? Instead they block it behind PS Now a service that I can't imagine a whole lot of people are using. What the hell is the logic behind that?
    Last edited by Pony Soldier; 2016-10-22 at 03:01 PM.
    - "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black" - Jo Bodin, BLM supporter
    - "I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun. The kids used to come up and reach in the pool & rub my leg down so it was straight & watch the hair come back up again. So I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap, and I love kids jumping on my lap...” - Pedo Joe

10+ Year Old Account
    What a great idea. I'm sure they'll make PS now so popular because of this.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Not everybody cares about 60 fps on everything maxxed out. 30 is more than playable for a game.
    Yeah, i mean why would you play RDR on the ps3 if it cant even go 30 fps stable? i'd rather go with the 360 version.
    Cod has a new campaign, new weapons, new multiplayer levels every year. Zelda has been recycling the same weapons, villains, and dungeons since the 80's. Zelda recycles enough to make cod blush. The same weapons, villains, dungeons, and princess in every single Zelda for the most part. It's almost as cheesy as bowser vs Mario round 35

Quote Originally Posted by barackopala View Post
    Yeah, i mean why would you play RDR on the ps3 if it cant even go 30 fps stable? i'd rather go with the 360 version.
    Because some may have a Ps3 and not a 360 or only can play it via PSNow.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Quote Originally Posted by Geminiwolf View Post
    I don't get it. GTA 3, GTA Vice City, GTA 4, GTA 5 and LA Noire are all on Steam but they won't add Red Dead Redemption? Instead they block it behind PS Now a service that I can't imagine a whole lot of people are using. What the hell is the logic behind that?
    Well, they want more people to use PS Now - and this might do it. From a marketing stance, it's a great idea. Or, it will sell more consoles.

Companies tend to do things that benefit their profits. It's not rocket science.

Well, clearly, this is a good move for them.

rockstar will probably do same thing they did with gta 5 and bait out the pc players into buying it on consoles and then release it on PC later on so they double dip.

What's up with this? Seriously, Sony must have a fusion reactor strapped to Rockstars balls so they don't release a PC version. I can't see other way why a perfectly good company making amazing games would decide that "PC market? With tons of money laying around, willing to play even the shittiest port? Naaaaah".

This thing is an emulator. A PAID emulator. It's a step away from saying "now you PC scum can play RDR at last! All you need to do is buy our newest console, plug it to your screen, and play it just like you would on PC! Isn't that great?"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gadzooks View Post
    Well, they want more people to use PS Now - and this might do it. From a marketing stance, it's a great idea. Or, it will sell more consoles.

Companies tend to do things that benefit their profits. It's not rocket science.
    Ok there, Donald Trump...
    - "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black" - Jo Bodin, BLM supporter
    - "I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun. The kids used to come up and reach in the pool & rub my leg down so it was straight & watch the hair come back up again. So I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap, and I love kids jumping on my lap...” - Pedo Joe