First look at Legendary Armor

ArenaNet have posted a video and some info about the upcoming legendary armor:

https://www.guildwars2.com/en/news/a...egendaryarmor/

Last edited by Gray_Matter; 2016-10-22 at 04:17 AM.

A bit too busy IMO, but still neat as shit. May have to finally start working towards a legendary now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Doesn't like the look and silouette.
    It's high noon.
    Personality: INTJ

I think it's ugly. Don't like the Power Ranger/Transformer aspect or the the Tera/Aion-like frills of the armor style. Surprisingly Asian art design.

More than half the armor designs I like in GW2 are the vendor armor you get outside Holebrak or whatever. Most of the other stuff is super ugly to me.

Deleted
    the effects are neat. but I'm not a big fan of busy armor. I like it being a bit more 'realistic'.

- - - Updated - - -

then again, this is legendary armor. If it wasn't a complete clusterfuck people would be way more upset because it would look too normal.

Pretty neat. No way in hell would I put up with the grind to obtain it, though. Never bothered with getting a single legendary weapon in this game, after all. Not worth the time invested compared to making an ascended weapon that has the same stats and damage.

I don't like it. It's a lot going on every time you get into combat. I would have preferred something that looks cool but doesn't change that much all the time.

Very ugly

oh god so ugly and the proportions are all off
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's what people demanded. Too busy for me but it is what people demanded.

Think they should have just went with an outfit instead of something that's modular. Outfits can be more more elaborate because they are one piece.

Bet the medium one is a trench coat.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

You are all just jelly that you are never gonna get it /s

Quote Originally Posted by pacox View Post
    It's what people demanded. Too busy for me but it is what people demanded.

Think they should have just went with an outfit instead of something that's modular. Outfits can be more more elaborate because they are one piece.

Bet the medium one is a trench coat.
    If it's an outfit in the GW2 sense, I'm pretty confident that will incite a shitstorm on Reddit and their official forums, lol.

I want the legendary set that transforms me into a car.

Herald of the Titans Lotus Victoria's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Ew. No way I'm getting that one.

I still use my coat from the Order of Whispers, and I don't think that I will be removing it anytime soon. I love that place and that questline. Also, Tybalt </3

Could look alright, with the right weapons and back. I think someone with all legendary weapons, backpiece, armor will look infinitely shiny.

I'm likely never gonna get the PvE legendary armor, tho. Hopefully they add a set for WvW.
    If you are particularly bold, you could use a Shiny Ditto. Do keep in mind though, this will infuriate your opponents due to Ditto's beauty. Please do not use Shiny Ditto. You have been warned.

Not a fan, but at least we are getting it finally. For a feature that was advertised for HoT, they sure took their time with it XD

Quote Originally Posted by LilSaihah View Post
    Could look alright, with the right weapons and back. I think someone with all legendary weapons, backpiece, armor will look infinitely shiny.

I'm likely never gonna get the PvE legendary armor, tho. Hopefully they add a set for WvW.
    WvW specific legendaries? I'll be sure to have an unlimited use mining pick ready for the mountains of salt I could mine from that.

That's just the heavy armor legendary, right? Maybe medium and light will look better...

10+ Year Old Account
    New Paladin Tier

Oh wait wrong game.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    I do not have enough hands to apply enough palms to my face.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrgannus View Post
    New Paladin Tier

Oh wait wrong game.
    Now that I think about it, this new Legendary armor looks awfully similar to the Mists Paladin challenge mode set...

Deleted
    its aaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwesooooooooooooooome... i want to see the light armor one O.O