Windwalker SimulationCraft result

Hey guys
    I was searching the forums to find out stat weights for my new WW Monk I fell in love with <3 but quickly found out that its not that easy. Most Posts say you should sim your character. But I also read a lot that Agi>Mastery>Vers>Crit>Haste.
    So I downloaded SimulationCraft and the addon and just simulated the default settings with agi+the 4 main stats activated. Now I don't really know what to trust because the sim gave me something totally different:

( Pawn: v1: "Knobli": Agility=8.40, CritRating=4.95, HasteRating=5.44, MasteryRating=4.93, Versatility=5.01 )

Should I just trust the simulation or go with the Agi>Mastery>Vers>Crit>Haste?

Best regrads
    Astrus

- - - Updated - - -

Is there like a certain Haste value you should have? I screwed around with my equip end with 13%haste I simed totally different again.

( Pawn: v1: "Knobli": Agility=8.45, CritRating=4.91, HasteRating=4.13, MasteryRating=5.11, Versatility=5.20 )

Deleted
    I'm not an expert on simming but I'm gonna guess that due to diminishing return on stats (aka the more you have the more rating you need to get that 1%) different sims with different gear can yield different weights that's why they suggest to try and Sim your gear as often as possible, as far as say to sim it every new piece
    Last edited by mmoc89084f456c; 2016-10-22 at 10:19 AM.

From what I've read simcraft will value haste very highly if you're near a soft cap but it's not worth going for anyway. I was at around 10% haste and it was also valuing very highly for me, then I read that about the haste caps and dropped all the way to 1% haste and it now values it as my worst stat by far. Go to http://www.walkingthewind.com and read everything he wrote. Should help you a lot. For single target haste is not necessary though. Especially with lust it feels good having so little haste.

One thing I haven't seen a lot talked about is that haste is our best start according to simcraft at or above 3 targets. I've been wanting to play with a haste set and take ascension for mythic+ dungeons to see how good it is on trash but haven't yet. Mastery might still be better because of down time between packs (although there shouldn't be much when you're pushing for time) and also the fact that it's higher burst. The higher you go in m+ the longer the mobs live though so I'm still curious.
    Last edited by halfawake; 2016-10-22 at 10:48 AM.