Thread: Skoll

7+ Year Old Account

Skoll

Anyone got any "accurate" information on his spawn timers? On Nordrassil specifically, if anyone knows. I have been looking for this damn thing since MoP and haven't seen it at all, dead or alive.
    Last edited by CParker1987; 2016-10-22 at 12:00 PM. Reason: edit

7+ Year Old Account
    Logged on last night at 8:45 est. he was standing right in front of me... I finally got him

This was truly a peaks and valleys story.
    An emotional rollercoaster.
    I'm glad to have experienced it.
    Congratulations, either way!

The problem with camping rares and the new CRZ is that you can randomly be phased into another realm making all that time you camped for nothing.

Really frustrating system.
    Hi Sephurik

I scumbagged to get Skoll. I basically used Realm Hopper to check all the realms and eventually hopped into a realm where Skoll was up. Mind you I'd do it for an hour, give up and later do it again and again.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Volitar View Post
    The problem with camping rares and the new CRZ is that you can randomly be phased into another realm making all that time you camped for nothing.

Really frustrating system.
    It can also "randomly" phase you mid-tame, making the rare despawn. That happened to me early this year while mid-tame on Arcturis.
    I seriously wanted to punch the shit out of whoever authorized the abomination called CRZ.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkynhalvos View Post
    It can also "randomly" phase you mid-tame, making the rare despawn. That happened to me early this year while mid-tame on Arcturis.
    I seriously wanted to punch the shit out of whoever authorized the abomination called CRZ.
    It does this shit all the time on WQ's. I have had it phaze me out while doing the bigger bosses...

Also really effing annoying when you see a node, go to grab it, and it phases out as you click on it.

I'm really disappointed by the lack of interaction between hati and skoll. They're siblings ... I dunno would have been cool to see them cuddle or play together

Homophobia is so gay.

Bloodsail Admiral Brightamethyst's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilir View Post
    I'm really disappointed by the lack of interaction between hati and skoll. They're siblings ... I dunno would have been cool to see them cuddle or play together
    Same. I was using Skoll as my pet during the initial Titalstrike quest. It was kind of funny when Thorim was like "I wonder where Skoll ran off to?", when he was literally standing right there.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Brightamethyst View Post
    Same. I was using Skoll as my pet during the initial Titalstrike quest. It was kind of funny when Thorim was like "I wonder where Skoll ran off to?", when he was literally standing right there.
    LOL that's disappointing as I LOVE norse mythology and is the whole reason I didn't give up after we got Hati

Saw this thread, went to Storm Peaks, landed on third spawn spot (South East of Engine of Makers) and there he was Got it at first try.. There goes my luck for anything else.

maybe Boots of Natural Grace