Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Cobrakai View Post
    why are mythic dungeons out of reach?
    Because the 80% of players that doesnt do lfr normal raid myth+ o can't myth dung due to no LFG, are fucking trash.

Also 3/4 of users that post in this thread about "lack of reality from blizzard" are prob lazy fat ass that miss the good ol days of WOD with free epix while gathering herb from garrison. #such immersion
    Last edited by Ehuehuecopter; 2016-10-24 at 08:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Thelxi View Post
    I've always said care-a-zaan and everybody else I've heard say it too. Interesting how MOST people say it differently apparently!
    I think your and your friends native language is English.

Is there a poll about where mmo-c users come from?

I say "car-a-zhan" because everyone calls it "Kara", and in Australia when you read that name you think "car-a" not "care-uh".

Deleted
    I say Carrot-Zan. I think it sounds right.

With the recent changes to emissary caches to give gear more in-line with rewards from World Quests, it is possible to get up to a gear level comparable to that of mythic dungeons without even setting foot in a mythic dungeon.

what version of WoW are they playing?

I'm starting to get a case of tinfoil hat with all of the aquatic mounts being added in Legion.

Raiding/Myth+ = encountering people who think "fucking trash" is an okay way to think/talk about others

Can't imagine why anybody wouldn't be interested in that. Such gems of personality just waiting to be uncovered...

Not sure why a valor-type system would be such a threat to raiders but holy hell does it seem to raise hackles. Like a pile of vipers fanning their hoods and hissing.

---

Also, if you want an unbiased vote, you may not want to label one of the choices as "THIS IS HOW THE VIDEO SAYS IT". Mayyyybe skews the results a bit.

Deleted
    Ka-Ra-Zaan ... simples! Might be hard for non-english speakers, especially Americans

Quote Originally Posted by Arvandor View Post
    the item level from lfr is wrong!
    the non-raiders makes wq and is 845+ and now?
    doing lfr for 835? playing normal? no and no..

mythic dungeon??? they would try it, but there is a massive wall..
    mythic standard is not in the browser!

and then we read this here:
    "Karazhan holds a special place in many players’ hearts because it's an iconic location in Warcraft lore and was one of the first truly accessible raids for players in terms of the number of players and co-ordination required, even when compared the 20 man versions of Zul'Gurub or Ruins of Ahn'Qiraj in classic WoW.

At BlizzCon, and through talking to fans, I've often heard stories of friendships and guilds that were formed and blossomed as a result of Karazhan. By making Karazhan a mythic dungeon it allows us to attempt to re-capture that spirit of Karazhan by promoting more organised, smaller group, play again."

re-capture the spirit for 20% of the players..
    and the rest is out, because its a mythic only content!

this statement show the lack of reality what players are the most in wow are.
    You talk like mythic dungeons are hard. They're really not. We (very casual raiding guild) were clearing mythics with no real issue at 820. Try them, nowhere near as hard as you might think.

10+ Year Old Account
    Really happy all the Bobbers finally made it into the game.

They were first Datamined in TBC and still use the same model too ^^

Carazan, Carazhan, Carazaan...never thought that in other languages ​​may be so many variants of the pronunciation of one raid x) That's curious. "Karajan" we call it in russian, and I've never heard any other variation

Quote Originally Posted by sonalita View Post
    You talk like mythic dungeons are hard. They're really not. We (very casual raiding guild) were clearing mythics with no real issue at 820. Try them, nowhere near as hard as you might think.
    No they're not hard, but even though I've been running them I do wish I could skip past the pre-made garbage. Most of my current group works night shift so only available on weekends. My old team is raiding in the evenings when I'm on bc they're in a different time zone. So I've found myself being solo during the week. It's not a problem so far with the amount of things to do, but it could become one if we get another content drought. Sure I can pug, but realistically the only toon that gets an invite in a timely manner is my healer. Starting a group solo as a DPS often ends up being pointless.