Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    Deleted

Does Kara have Myth+?

Really simple question that I havnt seen answered yet: will the new kara dungeon be included in the mythic + rotation?

Considering how long it will take (45+ min) it will either be a joke like arcway or insanely tight if you have to do it within a timer.

If anyone knows, please lemme know & preferably provide a source somewhere

I believe Blizzard has said Kara will only be mythic, not mythic+.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanyali View Post
    Well, I want the freedom to put poison in food and sell it to anyone I want and call it sugar. It's my freedom to do so, so you can't tell me no.

Hoof Hearted!!!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Tune in Tuesday and you may find out the answer. Until then, nobody knows as that information has not been released.
    when all else fails, read the STICKIES.

Mythic + wouldn't work for kara and evryone getting a kara key would stop for the week.

10+ Year Old Account
    Kara will be Mythic only. one of the devs said that awhile ago.

10+ Year Old Account
    I would love M+ for Kara, but not as a random keystone. Itd be like an endurance run more or less, but seeing as it would take at least twice as long as most M+, I can see why getting it on your keystone would suck.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nihal View Post
    Kara will be Mythic only. one of the devs said that awhile ago.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonyman64 View Post
    I believe Blizzard has said Kara will only be mythic, not mythic+.
    Does any of you have a source?

It was announced during the 7.1 reveal back in August at the GamesCom. No mythic+ for Karazhan, but the loot will most likely still drop from mythic+ chests, just like VH loot (not confirmed).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Flatspriest View Post
    Tune in Tuesday and you may find out the answer. Until then, nobody knows as that information has not been released.
    o-r-r-r--r-r-r-r you could try not being a smartass (while being wrong nonetheless) and know that this content has been on PTR for quite a while now

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gaucho- View Post
    It was announced during the 7.1 reveal back in August at the GamesCom. No mythic+ for Karazhan, but the loot will most likely still drop from mythic+ chests, just like VH loot (not confirmed).
    Fairly sure they said mythic only, but nothing about mythic plus (you could interpret ''mythic only'' as including mythic plus)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jazzhands View Post
    I would love M+ for Kara, but not as a random keystone. Itd be like an endurance run more or less, but seeing as it would take at least twice as long as most M+, I can see why getting it on your keystone would suck.
    Yea I agree

The fact that Karazhan is supposed to take hours to clear for most groups and that ilvls are staggered kind of makes it hard to implement into the mythic+ system we are used to, if "mythic only" is not sufficient enough.

I'm fairly sure i've seen WatcherDev mention that it wont be mythic+ at its launch. Might be something for the future though.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by victork8 View Post
    I'm fairly sure i've seen WatcherDev mention that it wont be mythic+ at its launch. Might be something for the future though.
    nothing on his personal twitter

That it won't be M+ was on the front page a while ago.

Even if that wasn't the case, obviously it can't be mythic+, since the system can't accommodate it. They would have to splice up the instance or create a new system for it, which is the kind of thing they would announce beforehand and everybody would know about.
    "Quack, quack, Mr. Bond."

Deleted
    I heard something about splitting up the wings and making them individual Mythic plusses on a later date.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by hypermode View Post
    It was during one of the interviews he held or one of Q&As. I watched that, he said Karazhan won't have a Mythic+ mode when it releases, but they may add one later on.

And Karazhan will probably be more in 1 - 1 1/2 hour range without wipes and really good raid gear according to the Fatboss video. So if they won't split it into wings for Mythic+, you would probably look at a ~2 hours timer for that dungeon.

Deleted
    No. It's way too long to be consistent in any shape or form.

Quote Originally Posted by hypermode View Post
    It's hard to source a 5 second piece of dialogue from a random Q&A, but since 10 people have given you the same answer it's pretty likely that we aren't all going crazy.

Deleted
    Just think about it logically for a moment. Karazhan is a huge ass dungeon. Getting a Karazhan m+ key is the literal death sentence in terms of m+ keys.
    You're sure to find some way in which you'll get fucked by the plethora of affixe combinations, as well as possibly spend many more hours than you'd already be doing clearing the place.

Whether it's confirmed or not, I'm 100% certain they wouldn't do something as stupid with the current mythic + system.

Deleted
    LFM Karazhan M10+ Bolstering, Fortified, Skittish. 3-chest timer = 160 minutes. Bring food, drinks and a sleeping bag.

7+ Year Old Account
    Kara is not a mythic+ dungeon. It would take way too long and be an exhausting experience Watcher said, that they might split the raid up in several parts in the future for mythic+, but right now, they are just going to have it mythic only.
    May the lore be great and the stories interesting. A game without a story, is a game without a soul. Value the lore and it will reward you with fun!

Don't let yourself be satisfied with what you expect and what you seem as obvious. Ask for something good, surprising and better. Your own standards ends up being other peoples standard.