Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by apples View Post
    and when youre full 895?
    By then the ilvl cap would change and it will be higher.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by anon5123 View Post

"outgearing"

you keep using that word, it does not mean what you think it does.

Outgearing content means that you are geared to the point where the content becomes easy. Not that you can't get upgrades from it.
    Ya I noticed that after I posted it. I blame the fact I am tired. But the content will stay relevant for rewards and that was my point.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Ya I noticed that after I posted it. I blame the fact I am tired. But the content will stay relevant for rewards and that was my point.
    I'm not sure many people are going to keep running norm Emerald Nightmare at 880+, just for a 1% chance at getting a 885+ titanforged piece.

Quote Originally Posted by anon5123 View Post
    I'm not sure many people are going to keep running norm Emerald Nightmare at 880+, just for a 1% chance at getting a 885+ titanforged piece.
    No, but they might be more inclined to help their lower-geared friends do it if they know there's a chance of getting an upgrade instead of there being none at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    You can't outgear content in legion. Everything has a chance to scale gear up to the current max ilvl. You can get a 890 doing Normal Mode dungeons. The same applys to Kara and it has a higher chance since its harder content.
    A "chance" to be an upgrade on a tiny % doesn't make for reliable realistic upgrade chance, I can get a chance doing LFR or Heroic too.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

Mythic+ Kara doesn't make loads of sense to me, so aka, my opinon. I mean it would be like a timer of what 1.5 to 2 hours? Don't get me wrong I would love to run it with my group in such a fashion but for a majority of the player base that just seems like an insanely unattractive thing. It would be a pretty big endurance push and for most people saying "I will not be moving from this chair for 1.5 to 2 hours or I am destroying the whole point of being here for 1.5 to 2 hours" also is rough and very unattractive again. Then the reward situation is pretty insane in that situation. I mean 2 hours for maybe 1-3 items? With those 1 - 3 items being totally RNG. Why wouldn't you just run 5-6 other mythic+ in that time and have change at what 10-15 items to increase the odds of RNG being in your favor. Don't get me wrong I know people can think of ways to "make it work" but then your changing the very fabric of mythic+ at that point. It just being a big old 5 man "raid" on mythic only sounds great to me to be honest. It isn't content directly designed for me by any means. But I know it is for a lot of others which is important for the game too. So I will enjoy it for what it is and move forward without crying. Just sounds like the man thing to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaucho- View Post
    The fact that Karazhan is supposed to take hours to clear for most groups and that ilvls are staggered kind of makes it hard to implement into the mythic+ system we are used to, if "mythic only" is not sufficient enough.
    Hours to clear?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    Hours to clear?
    Due to the sheer size alone, you probably need around 1-2 hours without wipes and overgearing the place.

Quote Originally Posted by Mush View Post
    But mythic+ doesn't have a lockout so that's evidence that it isn't M+
    That doesn't make any sense. The fact that it works like every other mythic is evidence that it doesn't work like every other mythic? What?

All the evidence we need, is that Watcher said multiple times in multiple interviews at Gamescom that it's not going to be mythic+.

- - - Updated - - -

Had a random thought and figured I'd post it here. All the people thinking that they can do Kara at 830-840 ilvl no problem are going to be in for a very rude awakening. The last boss drops 875s and wasn't tested on the PTR. Have fun with that.

Not saying it will be impossible or anything asinine like that, but without an extremely skilled group it will probably be cancer till about 865-870. Like, if you make a group around 855 and one or two of your group members are morons that you just brought cause they're your friends, you're gonna have a bad time.

Quote Originally Posted by Laurcus View Post
    That doesn't make any sense. The fact that it works like every other mythic is evidence that it doesn't work like every other mythic? What?
    No that's not what I said.

Kara DOES have a weekly lockout

Mythic+ dungoens DO NOT have weekly lockouts

These are mutually exclusive events meaning that it cannot be a M+ because it does have a lockout.

Quote Originally Posted by Mush View Post
    No that's not what I said.

Kara DOES have a weekly lockout

Mythic+ dungoens DO NOT have weekly lockouts

These are mutually exclusive events meaning that it cannot be a M+ because it does have a lockout.
    Mythic dungeons have a weekly lockout though. Mythic Maw of Souls has a weekly lockout. Maw of Souls can be done on mythic+ difficulty. Mythic Karazhan has a weekly lockout. From that set of data, you cannot determine if Kara is or is not available to be ran as a mythic+.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Flatspriest View Post
    Tune in Tuesday and you may find out the answer. Until then, nobody knows as that information has not been released.
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/content/...ditional-Scene

4th point under "Patch 7.1"

do your homework please

Quote Originally Posted by apples View Post
    and when youre full 895?
    Then Nighthold comes and the limit is moved over 925+ for every item in the game.

no but I would be surprised if they split it into pieces and make multiple m+ runs out of it.. taking full advantage of resources spent/recycling is what blizz does all the time