Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Herald of the Titans Drunkenfinn's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Hmm...

Probs when I got outta the army when I was 19 and my best friend called me and told me to go buy WoW and come play with them.
    Changed my life, but not really in a good way... I was athletic and in good shape which lead to me getting laid frequently, but WoW changed everything.

Now I'm a lazy slob who's a bit on the chubby side and hasn't gotten laid for 8 years /feelsbadman. Though I did quit WoW like 3 years ago but the damage was already done.

I had always enjoyed vidya games but WoW took my gaming to the "next level", in a bad way.

But then again I had loads of fun playing WoW and met tons of interesting people, so I regret nothing.
    Last edited by Drunkenfinn; 2016-10-23 at 07:35 PM.

I've never been the same since I made a MMO-C account.

Picking up the first Mistborn novel on a whim, gave birth to my love of reading.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

10+ Year Old Account
    Twice now.

Back in 2008, I severely injured my back, which left me bedridden for a couple months, and unable to walk for several months after. I damaged my sacroiliac joint, and it took a fair bit of physical therapy to recover. It spurred me to start treating my body better and generally living better.

Earlier this year, I finally got health insurance to check out a fatigue problem I'd been facing for several years, and discovered I had a critical blood problem. If it had gone untested for a few more months, I may not have survived it. That too, gave me some time and incentive to re-evaluate my life and how I was running things.
    Gaming: Dual Intel Pentium III Coppermine @ 1400mhz + Blue Orb | Asus CUV266-D | GeForce 2 Ti + ZF700-Cu | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 | Whistler Build 2267
    Media: Dual Intel Drake Xeon @ 600mhz | Intel Marlinspike MS440GX | Matrox G440 | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 @ 166mhz | Windows 2000 Pro

IT'S ALWAYS BEEN WANKERSHIM | Did you mean: Fhqwhgads
    "Three days on a tree. Hardly enough time for a prelude. When it came to visiting agony, the Romans were hobbyists." -Mab

Discovering the internet saved my life, or ruined it depending on your view of things.

10+ Year Old Account
    This one day, the internet was down for over ten minutes.

I still haven't recovered, psychologically as well as physically.
    Putin khuliyo

10+ Year Old Account
    Moving to First World (the US for now). It is something I've dreamed of ever since I was a little kid, and it more than matched the expectations.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.