7+ Year Old Account

Post about trinket and thoughts for Bloodthirsty instict

So hello to everybody.....

What i am thinkin lately is the trinkets slots are a bit wierd lately some are sucky some are good some are solid.

Atm i use Arcanocrystal and Spontaneous appendages but i was lucky and Heroic version droped and i see that proccs rly often and has some nice dmg so with a fact that gives a solid Mastery 900+ that is actually a great dps for monks i see that Bloodthirsty is actually worse cause gives us only haste that is not so worthy actually we dont need more than 10% of haste....

So help me value the trinkets with stats that can actually help note i play serenity.

Bloodthirsty Instinct gives Agility, which is our #1 DPS stat by a large margin. Haste isn't bad even after 10%, and quite a few top-tier trinkets have large haste procs (Memento, Chronoshard, and Nightmare Egg Shell come to mind), as well as Sephuz's Secret which is good as well.

I can't really tell what you're asking, but out of the three trinkets you mentioned, assuming the same ilevel I would probably take the Arcanocrystal and Bloodthirsty Instinct.

I don't really like Bloodthirsty instinct. It is ranked so highly because it was simmed on a patchwork base fight with no downtime. However, the majority of fight you're involved in will have some downtime (be it in raids or mythic+ dungeons) which will allow energy to regen. So, I think it's value is really over stated. I'm enjoying my Momento and Alchemy trinket.
    Atrael@Turalyon Formerly- Pride/Elv@Azuremyst, Ysera, and Turalyon.