Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    7+ Year Old Account
    Good call, but why not just make people get the turtle and vash ones? I have like two seahorses (somehow) a couple turtles, and some water striders.

oO

I really hope not, Vasjh'r is without any doubt the most hated zone in this game, ever.

And really, all these 60% mounts are nearly worthless. Barely faster than swimming.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    You will eventually realize nobody takes you seriously.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i am no weeb. i am just a connoisseur of fine waifus.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nzoth is coming? Wow, I would have never guessed from the 500 bloody references to him and him breaking out everywhere.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    There is a thread already about this: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...things-to-come
    Missed that one. Great minds must think alike.

Deleted
    Maybe the Thal'dranath replacement is an undwerwater zone. I hope not since underwater zones aren't exactly fun and if I remember correctly the developer team also said that they won't be doing that mistake again. But a lot of people have left the team since then.

im not commenting on its limited access, thats a good thing, im commenting that even once it is obtained, its likely that it simply wont be used.

The limited people that do get it, likely wont even use it as its going to be a wasted keybind 99.9999% of the time atm and the moments you would use it, you likely will just forget you even have it unless there is a chunk of content that it can be used in