Deleted

Changing loot specialization before bonus roll?

Hi,

Since I'm kinda main tank now but I use it to supply my fury warrior. So if a legendary drops I want it to be for fury. However I do want a tanking trinket that drops of Xavius. So I was wondering if it's possible to change your loot specialization before using your bonus roll and get loot based on that loot specialization? Or is the loot for the bonus roll decided as soon as you get a kill?

Thanks!

Yes, you can. Just change your loot spec and the bonus roll loot will change.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Soisoisoi View Post
    Yes, you can. Just change your loot spec and the bonus roll loot will change.
    Thanks for the reply! So the changing will work AFTER I killed the boss? (Sorry I wasn't being clear in the main post)

Quote Originally Posted by MithosX View Post
    Thanks for the reply! So the changing will work AFTER I killed the boss? (Sorry I wasn't being clear in the main post)
    yes 123456

Deleted
    Thank you all

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MithosX View Post
    Hi,

Since I'm kinda main tank now but I use it to supply my fury warrior. So if a legendary drops I want it to be for fury. However I do want a tanking trinket that drops of Xavius. So I was wondering if it's possible to change your loot specialization before using your bonus roll and get loot based on that loot specialization? Or is the loot for the bonus roll decided as soon as you get a kill?

Thanks!
    Yes, it is possible. Though, be warned, it does have a tendency to bug out. Speaking from experience.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..