[Unholy] Stat Weight Questions/Confusion

Sooo finally I used to Sim my Character with SimCraft, to check if my Stat Weights are still in the right shape.

(eu.battle net/wow/de/character/nathrezim/Reexur/simple)

My Current Stats: 30.64% Crit (8975), 19.94 Haste (6481), 4.75% Versatility (1900) , 38.04 % Mastery (3118)
    and I got Bracer legendary.

I ran a SimCraft Simulation : (pastebin com/M7V8ZAN9) 5 minute fight and 50000 Iterations.
    My simulated Stat Weight is:

Str: 10.50
    Mastery: 8.35
    Crit: 8.26
    Versatility: 7.73
    Haste: 7.61

Which I dont really understand. Is SimCraft using Patch 7.1? Why Scaling Mastery over Haste, thought it would be last with a huge gap cause I am not feeling, that I hit special Hate/Crit-Softcaps.

AskMrRobot: (askmrrobot com/wow/simulator/report/3086c301c450471bb4e488efb485b5bb) on the other Hand had this StatWeight for me

Str: 8.87
    Mastery: 5.9
    Crit: 6.87
    Versatility: 5.32
    Haste: 6.94

The Weights I expected also for SimCraft. Is AskMrRobot a reliable source for StatWeights or is SimCraft the only goto Simulation? What do you think and what are your StatWeights (and why?)

Currently I am using the SimCraft ones, but as the results are totally different I need some advice

I am pretty sure with the bracers crit loses its value entirely. Haste, mastery and vers all pull ahead of it. And no I do not think askmrrobot is very accurate in giving players correct information.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by 0verdose View Post
    I am pretty sure with the bracers crit loses its value entirely. Haste, mastery and vers all pull ahead of it. And no I do not think askmrrobot is very accurate in giving players correct information.
    Where are you getting this things from? Crit DOES NOT loose it's value with bracers, it's not like bracers proc 100% of the time so you can just drop all crit. I have bracers and I'm still stacking crit/haste and it only gets better as ilvl goes up.

You must have castigator talent selected, if you dont (for example for cause you are specced for pvp with clawing shadows) crit will drop in values alot.

Did you miss that talent maby?

Quote Originally Posted by Jebachina View Post
    Where are you getting this things from? Crit DOES NOT loose it's value with bracers, it's not like bracers proc 100% of the time so you can just drop all crit. I have bracers and I'm still stacking crit/haste and it only gets better as ilvl goes up.
    Let me reword that, It doesn't lose total value, but it isn't a stat we should absolutely stack as it is without the bracers with haste/vers becoming equal priority to crit. I believe I read that from kanj. I could be misread though, I don't have the bracers so I'm just going off of the info I've read here. But I guess with all the viable gear combos out now, it really just depends on your toon. Until t19 is available, everyone is simming differently.
    Last edited by 0verdose; 2016-10-24 at 11:44 AM.

So Mastery/Crit could be more viable than Haste? Ofc I do have Castigator. Don't see why I should play without it if you have bracers

Deleted
    Compare the talents in simcraft to answer why.