Assassination Question - When do I use Vendetta?

Over a longer fight, should i be using Vendetta on CD to line up with kingsbane, or should i wait the time for Vanish to come off of CD? Without having any Vendetta Relics for CD its really hard for me to tell which is best, and the few tries i had on the target dummy were all over the place.

Any help is appreciated, thakns.

Quote Originally Posted by beebopcola View Post
    Over a longer fight, should i be using Vendetta on CD to line up with kingsbane, or should i wait the time for Vanish to come off of CD? Without having any Vendetta Relics for CD its really hard for me to tell which is best, and the few tries i had on the target dummy were all over the place.

The general rule of thumb for holding off CDs to line them up with other CDs is to only do so if it will not cost you another usage of the CD. Unless there is a burst window for a particular priority target, I usually wouldn't hold a CD for longer than 10-15 seconds. That being said, it's pretty beneficial to make sure that your second cast of kingsbane after the initial opener is done so as soon as it comes off CD so that the 3rd use lines up with your 2nd vendetta effortlessly. Every other kingsbane cast should line up with your vendetta.

Somebody may have a more accurate answer for lining up vendetta with vanish outside of my"general rule"

Quote Originally Posted by beebopcola View Post

Unless a specific mob is going to die in sub-15 seconds, there's no reason to hold vendetta longer than 10-15s. Even with Nightstalker, you'd be giving up more DPS than you'd gain by waiting to time that rupture with vendetta, it'd be better to just hold Nightstalker instead and vanish every 2nd Vendetta to line up CDs like that while Kingsblood casting on CD

As soon as it's off CD, basically. Especially if you're running 3x Master Assassin.