Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

New datamined Voice Files (Illidan Encounter, Gul'dan Encounter, Khadgar)

Illidan Voicefiles

Khadgar Voicefiles

Gul'dan Voicefiles

Haven't checked anything else, really.

Things to note:

Anduin is referred to as "boy king".

Might not be Sargeras who corrupts Illidan because "he will yet claim this titan", and Sargeras does not really want to "claim" Azeroth, as he wants to destroy it.

Quote Originally Posted by Makorus View Post
    Illidan Voicefiles

Khadgar Voicefiles

Gul'dan Voicefiles

Things to note:

Might not be Sargeras who corrupts Illidan because "he will yet claim this titan", and Sargeras does not really want to "claim" Azeroth, as he wants to destroy it.
    Wasn't it implied in the Scepter of Sargeras lore that he got a hardon for Azeroth and wants to corrupt her and make her his instead?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gurluas View Post
    Wasn't it implied in the Scepter of Sargeras lore that he got a hardon for Azeroth and wants to corrupt her and make her his instead?
    Something like that. IIRC it said he was "enthralled" by looking Azeroth into it's eyes?

There was actually some stupid article few years ago in my country that implied that school-shooters should have gotten laid instead of getting bullied in school so they would not have gone out for shooting.

Sargeras = school shooter.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skeletroll View Post
    Something like that. IIRC it said he was "enthralled" by looking Azeroth into it's eyes?

There was actually some stupid article few years ago in my country that implied that school-shooters should have gotten laid instead of getting bullied in school so they would not have gone out for shooting.

Think it was singular Eye, remember some people making fun of Azeroth being a cyclops a couple months back in Beta when it was first found

10+ Year Old Account
    Nothing too revealing, and Khadgar's has old lines mixed in (the intro to azsuna).

Nice touch making Gul'dan's lines be faction specific.

7+ Year Old Account
    thank god, now people can stop trying to turn wrathion into a king.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Shampro View Post
    Nothing too revealing, and Khadgar's has old lines mixed in (the intro to azsuna).

Nice touch making Gul'dan's lines be faction specific.
    I assume the "My word"/"Breathtaking"/"Illidari" ones were the old ones?

I genuinely didn't know if they were old or new, and they were squeezed right between "new" ones.

10+ Year Old Account
    I assume the "My word"/"Breathtaking"/"Illidari" ones were the old ones?

I genuinely didn't know if they were old or new, and they were squeezed right between "new" ones.
    Yeah those are old, the ones where it seems like hes obviously fighting are new.

10+ Year Old Account
    Guess whatever is taking control of Illidan's body still retains a bit of his personality since the lines are similar. Or it was just a "HEY GUYS ITS BC REMEMBER" /poke

Interesting either way.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Sounds like Gul'dan will die in the nighthold raid, well maybe kil'jaeden take his spot for the rest of the expansion to build him as the ultimate villain of this expantion

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    So the Tidestone is broken?
    the tidestone voice lines are old, but yes, the tidestone's been destroyed since azshara shattered it 10 thousand years ago when farondis pissed her off.
    in azsuna while lvling you go and collect the pieces of the tidestone, there are also the tidestone voice lines.
    Last edited by Raetary; 2016-10-23 at 09:15 PM.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal123 View Post
    the tidestone voice lines are old, but yes, the tidestone's been destroyed since azshara shattered it 10 thousand years ago when farondis pissed her off.
    in azsuna while lvling you go and collect the pieces of the tidestone, there are also the tidestone voice lines.
    As far as I know, the "I'll shield the tidestone" and the "The Tidestone shattered" voice lines were not used before.

Maybe they are unused old concepts, but they were not used in current Azsuna as far as I can remember (The Tidestone never gets shielded, and I don't think Khadgar actually reacts to Senegos telling him about the shattered stone)

10+ Year Old Account
    As far as I know, the "I'll shield the tidestone" and the "The Tidestone shattered" voice lines were not used before.

Maybe they are unused old concepts, but they were not used in current Azsuna as far as I can remember (The Tidestone never gets shielded, and I don't think Khadgar actually reacts to Senegos telling him about the shattered stone)
    Umm he actually does react to Senegos talking about the shattered Tidestone, it's in the Azuna questing. Shielding might be new but the rest is old.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

7+ Year Old Account

The shielding one is new i think, but "the tidestone.... shattered?" Is from azsuna, when senegos tells him about it.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal123 View Post
    The shielding one is new i think, but "the tidestone.... shattered?" Is from azsuna, when senegos tells him about it.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Umm he actually does react to Senegos talking about the shattered Tidestone, it's in the Azuna questing. Shielding might be new but the rest is old.
    Welp, must have misremembered it then.

Illidan voiceovers sounds like the one from BT but with echo. Fake for me.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Skeletroll View Post

There's something about being excluded by everyone and being the eternal outcast that does get under the skin on some people, yeah.

Are you surprised or appalled that some are actually treated that way?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    Illidan voiceovers sounds like the one from BT but with echo. Fake for me.
    they are 100% the same lines with a different voice, not sure if fake or not though, if we fight the possessed illidan i thought blizzard would reuse some lines of his as a throwback, but didn't expect them all to be the same :\

"In the end, death claims us all." - Sylvanas
    "Your pathetic Horde will fall to dust; In the end death will inherit this world, and she will be waiting." - Gul'dan
    Don't you DARE do it Blizzard.

- - - Updated - - -

Illidan Voicefiles

Khadgar Voicefiles

Gul'dan Voicefiles

Things to note:

The person who corrupts Illidan is his demon from within. Sargeras is the one who will/wants to take over Illidan's body.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Illidan one sounds fake.