Deleted

Prot paladin trinkets

Hey, long time lurker but decided to finally make an account.

I recently got my alt prot paladin to ilvl 850 and soon ready for hc EN. But i've never played prot pala before, and I wonder what trinkets I should aim for.

I'm currently using Goblet of Nightmarish Ichor (850) and Parjesh's Medallion (850).

I'm not able to post wowhead links due to my fresh account, sorry.

I have Orb of Torment (850) and Ember of Nullification (845) in bags but not sure if it's better than my current ones.

I've heard stamina trinkets is not good for paladin, is that correct?
    Last edited by mmocba8c0ae0cb; 2016-10-23 at 10:04 PM.

Hey there,

Your 2 BiS are Goblet and Statuette from Xavius. If you want a haste stick as a trinket, you can also get the Phantasmal Echo from the Dragons. For now, I'd tell you to stick with your goblet and medallion. Your other trinkets aren't pulling their weight compared to your current setup.

I rarely feel 100% certain I am equipping the best ones, so I'd love to hear if you have particular favorites for certain fights - even if it's not one of the ones I have listed here.

Tonight I got a drop on Ember of Nullification, so I'm comparing that to Darkmoon Immortaility, Phantasmal Echo, Chrono Shard, Unstable Archanocrystal, Impenetrable Nerubian Husk, and others.

Anyone have particular trinkets they like to use for particular fights?

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"