Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    People who are socially inept certainly are more likely to spend more of their time thinking "inwards", like an introvert. On the Internet being anonymous sheds many of those social barriers that existed before, making it possible for them to more freely express themselves. If you spend more time doing something you usually become better at it. I would not say that it automatically means that your political beliefs are more "correct" but rather that you are better at expressing them in text form.

Armchair-psychologist signing off.
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

a lot of socially inept people spend a lot of time watching normal human interaction. They understand How things are supposed to work even if they cannot themselves replicate that behaviour.

You're assuming that they're socially inept.
    If you are particularly bold, you could use a Shiny Ditto. Do keep in mind though, this will infuriate your opponents due to Ditto's beauty. Please do not use Shiny Ditto. You have been warned.

Quote Originally Posted by LilSaihah View Post
    You're assuming that they're socially inept.
    We can only ever assume. It's Internet anonymity.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Netherspark View Post
    It's generally called "learning things"... and you don't have to be socially inept to do it. Nor be some passive aggressive, pseudo-intellectual schmuck that tries to diminish people he doesn't aggree with by pretending to assume they have mental disorders.
    Would you say the latter are the opposite of the former?

I suspect it's because they have a lot of time on their hands, and politics is something where you can get invested and feel like you're part of some glorious struggle against a hated enemy, without having to actually experience anything or interact with anyone.

P.S. I realise I fit a lot of this profile :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.