Deleted

[Prot] Ursoc and Blessed Hammer

Hey together,

I did some research in Warcraftlogs for my Protpala and I notices something I cannot explain in the Ursoc fight:

When I look at my casts, I see on average 60 casts for Blessed Hammer and about 90 Hits for Blessed Hammer
    wich means on average my each Hammer hits Ursoc 1,5 times.

When I look at other Prot Pallies, they also have about 60 casts, but they have about 150 Hits
    wich means each Hammer hits Ursoc at least two times, and some of them even three times.

Does it have somethign to do with positioning? Do I have to stand in Ursocs hitbox rather than on the edge of his hitbox?

If you were to stand in the middle of his hitbox, you may be able to get 2 hits out immediately (In front and behind you). Also kiting him through the hammers as you move him around the room, or positioning hammers with charges can make a difference.

when the hammer spins it can hit a boss multiple times, It's been known for awhile, and has been a thing since early beta

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Damonharp View Post
    when the hammer spins it can hit a boss multiple times, It's been known for awhile, and has been a thing since early beta
    Yeah I know that.....
    If you read my question, you'll see that I did not ask IF it is hitting multiple times but rather how people do it to hit ursoc up to 3 times with 1 hammer.

I am actually rocking the statuette from Xavius (got a nice 855 upgrade w socket) and .... a 855 Ravaged Seed Pod (I would LOVE to replace this w a double dragons/VoW trink). I have a 850 Paresh medallion as well. What I am noticing is sure the 250k bump in hp is nice... I guess for epeening. But in the end of the day - dat mastery and haste combined with dmg reduc (on top of blessed hammer)... its just so good.

In other words - save some rolls for Xavius and shoot for that statuette... its well worth picking up.

MY question is this - and forgive my nubishness... but I am genuinley curious. Now that I have statuete is perhaps dropping blessed hammer for say Holy Shield worth it? My guess was not because of how consistent BH is... but was wondering what you guys thing?