Poll: Choose ideal scenario

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Best Yurop inc.

Fragmented Germany and Russia - increased power for UK, France and Poland. All around win.

10+ Year Old Account
    i voted for the bottom one to mess up your precious poll. american here ruining europe's stuff once again. woot woot!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mirkzat View Post
    Does anybody take you seriously at this point?
    well considering you constantly come in here and make anti western pro nationalists pro russian posts about how europe is going down the shitter because it's letting in immigrants.....i wonder why they think that?
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Deleted
    Keep it as it is. Why should we unite it even further? It will just end up as U.S. Making many bad choices that affects everyone and screws up the world economy.
    Right now we are united in a way, where we help and support other EU countries equally. We are helping each other , instead of helping ourselves, and imo that makes a big difference regarding how we look on other countries and people in general.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    i voted for the bottom one to mess up your precious poll. american here ruining europe's stuff once again. woot woot!

- - - Updated - - -

well considering you constantly come in here and make anti western pro nationalists pro russian posts about how europe is going down the shitter because it's letting in immigrants.....i wonder why they think that?
    why do you have a draenei death knight as your avatar

what did you do with the real bread

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post
    why do you have a draenei death knight as your avatar

what did you do with the real bread
    this is a spooky halloween avatar. see it's spooky because it's a draenei.a UNDEAD DRAENEI.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    this is a spooky halloween avatar. see it's spooky because it's a draenei.a UNDEAD DRAENEI.
    terrrrifiying!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post
    terrrrifiying!
    i'm coming for your soul.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    You don't like vodka?
    To be fair the "vodka belt" is bigger than just Russia. Quite a few countries produce their own vodkas so they're covered.
    Last edited by skitzin; 2016-10-24 at 04:45 AM.

I'm all for Europe having to grow some balls and take care of itself for once. As things stand now Europe is America's ungrateful twenty-something living in our basement and complaining all the time.

Time to grow up, get your own place, and get a damn job Europe. Oh and by the way, not that it's any of our business or anything, but if you think you're just going to crash on Russia's couch, just realize he's going to make you his house bitch for the pleasure. Have a nice life. Thank God UK had enough gumption to stop hanging out with you and letting you drag him down. We always liked UK better anyways.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by 10thMountainMan View Post
    I'm all for Europe having to grow some balls and take care of itself for once. As things stand now Europe is America's ungrateful twenty-something living in our basement and complaining all the time.

Time to grow up, get your own place, and get a damn job Europe. Oh and by the way, not that it's any of our business or anything, but if you think you're just going to crash on Russia's couch, just realize he's going to make you his house bitch for the pleasure. Have a nice life. Thank God UK had enough gumption to stop hanging out with you and letting you drag him down. We always liked UK better anyways.
    Well its more like Europe is that twenty something that has just finished building a startup company, his rich but very debted father doenst understand and want him to get a "real job" instead of sitting with computers.
    Russia is the distant friend that dates Europes sister and think because of that Europe should listen to his advice and get a blue collar job like he did after dropping out of highschool. Europe doesnt want to but Russia starts to feel inferior and becomes passive aggresive every time he drinks (witch seems to be more often now adays).

The startup has its up and downs like all new companies and not everyone stays to finish the project.
    UK left because he thought he didnt have enough say in how things ran, he moved to a trailer park and sits there most days drinking stella and remembering the good ol' days of the empire and how things used to be.

Deleted
    Is this thread made by guy who is paid from Moscow? What the hell is this poll? I am from Central Europe and both scenarios you giving us as only options are really bad.

Deleted
    As long as Finland stays out of all "alliances", I'm fine with what the rest of you do.

Deleted
    Loaded poll. There won't be unity no matter who countries prefer to align with.

UK will always push for US because they are close friends and speak same language. Western european countries want to sell their goods to eastern european countries, so they don't want competition from Russia, therefore we have current sanctions situation.

Most of eastern european countries are currently rules by people who are interested in milking Germany for money, which in short run is more profitable than making piece with Russia. In my own country (Estonia) all major projects are financed by EU, which basically means Germany is paying for it. In long run it would be nice to make peace with Russia, but that conflicts with interests of people with money (Germany/France), so its not going to happen as long as Germany is pouring money into eastern europe.

I'm perfectly fine with milking Germany for now.

As for US, they don't invest. They simply take over to milk countries. There is no upside in long run to make friends with them.

As for Russia, sanctions could be good thing. After USSR collapse almost all infrastructure was destroyed and market was flooded with cheap goods from EU/US. Lack of infrastructure, lack of laws necessary to improve it, combined with cold weather that makes production rather expensive and flood of cheap goods from well developed economies prevented economy from growing. So in last 20+ years situation didn't improve much. Entire economy depended on export of resources rather than production. Now with sanctions Russian economy might have a chance.

So I think current situation is a win-win for everyone.

Deleted
    I want an end of the EUSSR n end to US presence in Europe. I prefer several smaller economic partnerships between European countries like Visegrad 4 etc.
    I don't want pushy overbearing crap that's so 20th century FUCK OFF WITH THAT SHIT!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mirkzat View Post
    Nobody wants to be allied with America in the way we are now and have a unified Europe. It's virtually impossible. The very reason behind our alliance is the fact that there's one single entity that can have the final say in every single thing, which simply isn't feasible with a unified Europe. A unified Europe would be in total opposition to America in a multitude of ways, starting with the geopolitical, where Europe would build friendships with America's enemies, to begin with.

These are the most likely scenarios, but not the only. I can't make a poll with every single possible scenario, so pretty much every poll would be a "false dichotomy". Try again.
    Nobody? A strange word for majority. Choosing between the US and Russia is like choosing between a flu and cancer. Sure, once you have the flu you will probably complain about your running nose all the time, but that's it.

10+ Year Old Account
    A less biased and a more realistic poll is needed.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyberowl View Post
    Nobody? A strange word for majority. Choosing between the US and Russia is like choosing between a flu and cancer. Sure, once you have the flu you will probably complain about your running nose all the time, but that's it.
    Stalin is hiding under ur bed, run!

Didn't vote, as both scenarios are highly unlikely and undesireable.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

15+ Year Old Account
    The nature of the poll is akin to asking whether you want chocolate ice cream in return for losing a hand.
    WoW: Crowcloak (Druid) & Neesheya (Paladin) @ Sylvanas EU (/ˈkaZHo͞oəl/) | GW2: Siqqa (Asura Engineer) @ Piken Square EU
    If builders built houses the way programmers built programs,the first woodpecker to come along would destroy civilization. - Weinberg's 2nd law

He seeks them here, he seeks them there, he seeks those lupins everywhere!

Quote Originally Posted by Warhoof View Post
    Stalin is hiding under ur bed, run!
    I'm just fine not associating with Russia. I don't think they are gonna fuck with the EU in a classical war and I don't think the EU has any need to be afraid of Russia outside of a classical war. No red scare or anything.

Russia can circlejerk about their country and their policies all they want if they leave us alone.