Question Matching Trinkets with Fights & Instances

Anyone have particular trinkets they think really shine in particular fights or instances? Which and why?

Most of us collect trinkets. They are like golf clubs, each with its own niche purpose. Some are so good we equip them almost always; others are one-trick ponies we only break out for special situations. The latter are easy to forget about, since we're not using them every day.

I mostly tank, and have so many variables/options at the moment. Tonight I got a drop on Ember of Nullification, so I'm comparing that to Darkmoon Immortaility, Phantasmal Echo, Chrono Shard, Unstable Archanocrystal, Impenetrable Nerubian Husk, and others.

Variables include what kind of damage I'll be taking, how my gear compares to the level of the instance, how strong my healer is, how strong our DPS is, and sometimes even how awake I am.

TLDR: With so many options, I rarely feel 100% certain I am equipping the best ones, so I'd love to hear if you have particular favorites for certain fights - even if it's not one of the ones I have listed here.
    Last edited by Felfaadaern Darkterror; 2016-10-24 at 05:13 AM.

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"