Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    The next time it goes out hunting, it gonna bring an antelope or whatever lol

Quote Originally Posted by Atethecat View Post
    You've never seen a Goliath birdeater...

Wonder where the 'birdeater' part of their name comes from?
    That pic is fake Blondis dont grow that big.

People who live in Australia have told me the stories of the entire continent being a death trap full of criminals, motor gangs and creatures from the primordial hells is nonsense or jokes.

Not falling for your fucking lies, Australia.

Not even one.

10+ Year Old Account
    *Laughs in Australian*
    Australian Oceanic Multi Class Veteran of the Burning Crusade Wars!
    Twitter: @Romiretv
    Youtube: RomireTv
    Twitchy: My Twitch

What makes me wonder is, is that spider poisonous? Or is it an aggressive active hunter? Did it attack and kill the mouse itself? Or the mouse was already dead and this lucky guy found an easy meal? Then again how the fuck he can carry that mouse and still side crawl that wall? Should we send in volunteer flame thrower squads or just nuke Australia already for the sake of the rest of the world? so many questions unanswered.

Quote Originally Posted by Gref View Post
    What makes me wonder is, is that spider poisonous? Or is it an aggressive active hunter? Did it attack and kill the mouse itself? Or the mouse was already dead and this lucky guy found an easy meal? Then again how the fuck he can carry that mouse and still side crawl that wall? Should we send in volunteer flame thrower squads or just nuke Australia already for the sake of the rest of the world? so many questions unanswered.
    Huntsman venom isn't all that dangerous. In humans it causes a mild burn and itching, that's about it.

The mouse was already dead and has been for some time because you can see how stiff its tail is. It is very unlikely a hunstman would be able to grab something as agile and large as a mouse, because it doesn't have the venom potent enough to stop it from escaping.

Quote Originally Posted by Fargus View Post
    Huntsman venom isn't all that dangerous. In humans it causes a mild burn and itching, that's about it.

The mouse was already dead and has been for some time because you can see how stiff its tail is. It is very unlikely a hunstman would be able to grab something as agile and large as a mouse, because it doesn't have the venom potent enough to stop it from escaping.
    Thanks for the explanation captain. It is decided;
    http://imgur.com/gallery/qo4Dw1W

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yvaelle View Post
    Are they multiple phase encounters?!
    yea bro and hogger mechanics !

10+ Year Old Account
    Awesome!

But also burn that whole block down.
    "Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.” - General James Mattis

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TwoNineMarine View Post
    Awesome!

But also burn that whole block down.
    you shall not harm lolth's divine creatures.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    you shall not harm lolth's divine creatures.
    Oh I can try.

I may not succeed.

But I will try!
    "Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.” - General James Mattis

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TwoNineMarine View Post
    Oh I can try.

I may not succeed.

But I will try!
    i am lolth''s champion and i will oppose you every step of way.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.

Boy you people are such pussies. Straya cunt reporting in.

Those are huntsmans and as another poster said, they are your friends. Together with daddy long leg spiders, they are a blessing to your house. These spiders are very territorial, and will fight off any other insects that invade their space. This means those ones that are actual nopes like red backs.

Now this doesn't mean that I won't shriek and scream like a teenage girl at the sight of that, but at least I know it's not harmful to humans.

7+ Year Old Account
    Seems like nobody has cockroach problems because if you had them then you want a huntsman spider in your house they kill them with a frenzy.
    Or just do it like in Terraformars (a manga) and invent a method where humans can get insect characteristics.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pkm View Post
    Boy you people are such pussies. Straya cunt reporting in.

Those are huntsmans and as another poster said, they are your friends. Together with daddy long leg spiders, they are a blessing to your house. These spiders are very territorial, and will fight off any other insects that invade their space. This means those ones that are actual nopes like red backs.

Now this doesn't mean that I won't shriek and scream like a teenage girl at the sight of that, but at least I know it's not harmful to humans.
    i've hated the daddy long legs ever since i found them all swarming over my precious little tykes motorbike at age 6 when i went up north to our uncles cottage. like it was a literal swarm of them dozens and dozens of them almost 100. i only left it out in the backyard for 5 minutes(which is more of a forest with a patch of clearing and a lake.) and boom spiders everywhere.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tabrotar View Post
    Seems like nobody has cockroach problems because if you had them then you want a huntsman spider in your house they kill them with a frenzy.
    Or just do it like in Terraformars (a manga) and invent a method where humans can get insect characteristics.
    we don't get huntsman spiders up here in wisconsin. we have the deadly black widow.
    Last edited by breadisfunny; 2016-10-25 at 02:36 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by chrykoolaid View Post
    We got spiders so big , you can see their health bars!
    Obligatory picture is obligatory.

Link to it, forgot it might scare someone.

I have to say, I've always been afraid of spiders, but a mouse-nappin' spider is a first.
    Last edited by Sesshomaru; 2016-10-25 at 03:14 PM. Reason: Removed the picture and set up a link instead.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    i am lolth''s champion and i will oppose you every step of way.
    I welcome the challenge good Sir!

I'm usually scared of spiders but the more I realize how much they actually help the less scared I am. Feels good tbh, good to know I have a spider or two in my house eating the earwig bugs or whatever they're called. Those freak me the fuck out way more than anything I've seen around here.

Nope, nope, nope, nope, nope!