Legendary Helm question.

Hey, I was "lucky" and got the legendary helm last night, and I wanted to try it out.

I know the HoJ damage an enemy when it is above 75% health and it is an okieesh thing, But does it do the damage when a target is immune to stuns?

Thanks in advance.

Deleted
    Here the previous thread on this:
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...9#post42835749

I think the consensus was it didn't influence one's rotation at all...
    BUT ever since i went from TFoJ to Zeal i started seeing downtimes in my button-hammering rotations, this is when i would consider this helmet pretty good.

In 7.1 the value of it will most probably grow... since we will be seeing more frequent downtimes (BoW is getting nerfed and turned into a RNG-talent)

Edit: As for the immunity thing; please try and report. I'm interested in the results... It SHOULD still do damage with the immunity (just like one of our CC talents does; the light explosion one, that dissorients targets around you)
    Last edited by mmocda667d9fcc; 2016-10-24 at 08:45 AM.

cheers mate, ill make make a ticket about it and hopefully a GM will get back to me before the end of the year

Quote Originally Posted by Svad View Post
    cheers mate, ill make make a ticket about it and hopefully a GM will get back to me before the end of the year
    Don't make a ticket for that just try it out.

Quote Originally Posted by Svad View Post
    That's a plain waste of a GM's time... zone into LFR and try HoJ'ing a boss and you'll know the answer.

It does still damage an immune target. It does less damage than a crusader strike. It can be another button to hit if have nothing to push for a GCD.