Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Libertalia? Libertalia.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

Quote Originally Posted by Vargur View Post
    I happen to like Iceland and I find your comment insulting.
    I don't even know which "we" you're talking about, but since you're insulting whole other countries, you probably live in a superpower.
    A country ran by gaming nerds, great, what could go wrong? Not to mention Iceland is completely reliant on the EU for just about everything. It appears only 5% of the country voted for them in the first place.

Would certainly be funny if they won. That's not supposed to happen to one-issue parties!

Quote Originally Posted by Cyberowl View Post
    Born in the internet qqing about downloadz into the political stage, usually attracting protest voters and young voters. Their party has like no experience at all and already backpedaled on their original idea. They realize Iceland isn't in a vacuum and can't just dismiss already created treaties. I expect 1/3 of the elected officials to give up within half a year.
    Is that 1/3rd or is there literally three of them?

/Iceland jokes
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Let me get this straight...they seriously think they can and should run a country based on online poll results? I give the country maybe three days before it implodes. Violently.

Quote Originally Posted by Vargur View Post
    I happen to like Iceland and I find your comment insulting.
    I don't even know which "we" you're talking about, but since you're insulting whole other countries, you probably live in a superpower.
    So your insulted? So what?? Nothing is going to happen. Your arm isnt going to fall off or something. Get over yourself
    There is the sad paradox of a world which is more and more sensitive about being politically correct, almost to the point of ridicule, yet does not wish to acknowledge or to respect believers’ faith in God

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sethman75 View Post
    So your insulted? So what?? Nothing is going to happen. Your arm isnt going to fall off or something. Get over yourself
    I'm not insulted, I'm not Icelandic.
    Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
    To resist the influence of others, knowledge of oneself is most important.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by jimboa24 View Post
    Let me get this straight...they seriously think they can and should run a country based on online poll results? I give the country maybe three days before it implodes. Violently.
    If you think Iceland is going to go violent ever you don't know anything about Iceland. For starters, it's the only NATO-member without a standing army. :P

Iceland also beat England at this years EURO in France.. Iceland 2 England 1
    Iceland have good Soccer players and awesome Volcanoes
    and BJORK

Go the Pirate Party this weekend

Quote Originally Posted by Tomatketchup View Post
    If you think Iceland is going to go violent ever you don't know anything about Iceland. For starters, it's the only NATO-member without a standing army. :P
    You don't need to have an army to have a violent revolt.

Deleted
    Well, whatever.

Just dont interrupt my flight again with your vulcano.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jimboa24 View Post
    Iceland has a total population of about ~300k people. Pushing changes through if need be is a lot easier than it is in the US. If you think they are going to go into an armed revolt in 3 days, you don't know very much about the country.

Quote Originally Posted by zealo View Post
    Iceland has a total population of about ~300k people. Pushing changes through if need be is a lot easier than it is in the US. If you think they are going to go into an armed revolt in 3 days, you don't know very much about the country.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4oeJjzdlTuI

They are too busy having fun.

I would like to live in Reykjavik because it is too damned hot here all the time. Too bad I am allergic to learning other languages.
    The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

Will be fun to see reality bite them in the ass if they take office.

Stuff born online tends to be seriously lacking in the pragmatism department.