(Balance) After advice/help for DPS (logs included)

G'day guys,

I have raided as a main spec Resto druid for the past 3 expacs, but I have decided to run main spec Balance for legion, and I am just looking for any advice/help/etc people may be able to offer to help out my output. My guild has moved into Mythic raids and I am really not happy with my dmg output. I have linked logs from our heroic clear this week.

I am 862 ilvl, and seem to struggle pushing anything over 300k in heroic raids, while a large portion of the rest of my raid group are smashing things comparatively. My relics are very average (865, 850, 840) and I have 0/2 legendaries. I have no idea how much of a DPS gain having full 865 relics and the decent legendaries are, but I am assuming that I wont suddenly gain 100+k DPS to catch up to the front runners in my guild.

From reading the forums already, I know a few things that I need to do are:
    - Use top level enchants on cloak/rings
    - Use more runes
    - Get more haste

Are there any big/obvious things that I am not doing to help push up my performance?

Armory:
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...iosrs/advanced

Heroic Logs:
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...AwmNVL#fight=1

I'm pretty much in the same spot, 862 ilvl and never above 300k/320k on any EN boss. My guild has been doing its first heroic clear last week tho. Can't see anything terribly wrong your Nythendra log. You're in a guild of above average players who perform very well and have 5-10 ilvl more than you, that's pretty much it. You just need more haste and a legendary. Relics are not THAT big of a deal. Focus on gettin more haste; 22% is not enough for boomie and if you get lucky and drop the helm it's 50K dps gain from just that item (which is totally retaded if you ask me but.. blizz loves rng).

Thanks for the feedback

I didnt realise the helm was worth 50k DPS by itself I will continue farming for haste gear and hopefully the helm +1 other legendary and see how I go