10+ Year Old Account

Wardrobe collecting question

Hi, so if we want to complete the wardrobe collection completely and we are Alliance, we need all classes maxed, in order to get the sets that are class bound.

My question is, if we want to complete 100% of the collection, do we also need to get all classes maxed on horde ? If yes, can someone provide examples of item that would require it ? I know that most pvp item automatically count as collected for both faction when you collect one (thank god)

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    I'm looking at my collection now, and I can't see my horde only gear nor do horde only items come up in my "not collected" so I'm presuming it doesn't count. Some items are marked "red" saying I can't use them, but that's only cause it requires 110 and the char I'm looking on is 100.

10+ Year Old Account
    It absolutely count, there is a parameter that save on your account level whether or not you "learned" a specific item, but they are hidding a LOT of items on the wardrobe, I think it's something like "playerknowstransmog fromitem", basically they only show what can be transmogged without accounting for collector needs (maybe because they assume collectors have effective add ons for that which might be true)

- - - Updated - - -

also, someone knows why there seems to be multiple gear for trial characters ? for priest for instance, you only have equipped half of this list : http://www.wowhead.com/items/quality...:0#items:0+9-2 ; can you even get the other listed gear ?

While working on my main (a horde mage) collection, I'm around 52% done. I have alliance only quest appearances I can earn in the not known. Also I don't think you can use tier set appearances on anybody but the person it was earned on. Last I checked I wasn't able to use my T5 mage set that I got on my horde mage on my alliance mage (that was above 70).

Diagnosis - BE - Mage - Shattered Hand - US <--Main
    Absolutia - BE - Mage - Shattered Hand - US
    Sanctius - BE - Paladin - Shattered Hand - US

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by skychilde View Post
    While working on my main (a horde mage) collection, I'm around 52% done. I have alliance only quest appearances I can earn in the not known. Also I don't think you can use tier set appearances on anybody but the person it was earned on. Last I checked I wasn't able to use my T5 mage set that I got on my horde mage on my alliance mage (that was above 70).
    that's not possible. there is no alliance/horde variation for t5 and the transmogs are account wide. there is a lot of restriction for sure (unlock and transmog) but the character name is not one of them. the system doesn't track the name of the character. it tracks the class. what you said is not possible, I'm betting on a human error