Thread: Weak Auras Help

Question Weak Auras Help

I'd like to know if/how i can make an icon to trigger based on group role.
    I intend to make my Disc P atonements to trigger blue green or yellow orbs based on who the buff is, blue for tanks, green for heals ,yellow for dps.
    what i have atm is to simply display yellow orbs for each group member with it, i wanted to improve it and know if tanks and heals have it rather than just any group member.

Thank you for your time.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandmask View Post
    I'd like to know if/how i can make an icon to trigger based on group role.
    I intend to make my Disc P atonements to trigger blue green or yellow orbs based on who the buff is, blue for tanks, green for heals ,yellow for dps.
    what i have atm is to simply display yellow orbs for each group member with it, i wanted to improve it and know if tanks and heals have it rather than just any group member.

Thank you for your time.
    What you need to do is make a 2 copies of the WA, one for tanks, one for healers and one for DPS. Then in the triggers tab you can add a new one and you'll be able to specify the group role as the criteria. Make sure that from one of the first dropdowns on the top of the triggers tab you select that the aura should be active when conditions from both triggers are met(assuming you've got one that triggers when someone has atonement and then the new one).

I'm at work right now so i can't give any more details. If you paste the WA someone else might be able to help but give it a go yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by AnoExpress View Post
    What you need to do is make a 2 copies of the WA, one for tanks, one for healers and one for DPS. Then in the triggers tab you can add a new one and you'll be able to specify the group role as the criteria. Make sure that from one of the first dropdowns on the top of the triggers tab you select that the aura should be active when conditions from both triggers are met(assuming you've got one that triggers when someone has atonement and then the new one).

I'm at work right now so i can't give any more details. If you paste the WA someone else might be able to help but give it a go yourself.
    Ty for the heads up but what i need precisely is
    Quote Originally Posted by AnoExpress View Post
    you'll be able to specify the group role as the criteria.
    how to do this

Which trigger, because i see nothing suggestive when i'm on the group trigger
    Last edited by Sandmask; 2016-10-24 at 02:18 PM.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sandmask View Post
    you'll be able to specify the group role as the criteria.
    how to do this

Which trigger, because i see nothing suggestive when i'm on the group trigger
    anyone knows how to do this trigger on weak auras ?