Thread: 7.2 Wish List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    I think I'd appreciate World Quests more if it didn't feel like I had to do them every day in order to maximize AP.

There's one thing that I really liked from Mists of Pandaria which I still hope they'd reuse some day; a system similar to Lesser Charms of Good Fortune, where you'd want to earn/spend 50 a week in order to maximize your character's potential, but you could frontload them (i.e. you can earn 200 charms in one week, then not do any dailies for the next three weeks if you so choose). Another plus to Lesser Charms was that they didn't actually directly increase your character's stats, just indirectly by granting bonus loot rolls. Something desirable enough that raiders would do dailies for, yet at the same time not 100% mandatory to be at your character's maximum potential.

Are there ways to make it so that you don't have to do WQs every day to keep up with AP, yet still do a similar number of quests overall? Could perhaps make a bunch of AP quests show up early in the week, but if you do all of them then, then there'll be fewer or no AP quests throughout the rest of the week. Or make the AP quests last more than one day.

I think the WQ system has potential and is more interesting than repeating the same dailies in one place, but I think MoP's system which effectively rewarded total number of dailies done rather than daily consistency was great.

Bloodsail Admiral Smallfruitbat's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Good solid story with some quests -a raid and I wouldn’t say no to some new 5 mans.

15+ Year Old Account
    Only 1

REMOVAL of fucking daze, it serves ZERO purpose in todays game, it should been removed years ago.
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

World Quests There are way too many world quests. They need to cut the amount of daily world quests in half and double their rewards. Most people I know are already burnt out on WQ. The ones that Ive talked with just do enough for their emissary.
    Then dont do them? There is no requirement to do any of them. The rep rewards are meh and if you dont need the quest reward, dont do it. But dont remove content others may do, because some compulsion you feel.
    READ and be less Ignorant.

Flying yes!

AP i'd like to see a system where at AK 10, 10% of any AP gained to your equipped weapon also went to your OS weapons, at AK 15 its 15%, 20 is 20% and 25 is 25%. and then maybe a way to increase the % to off spec weapons once we hit max AK level.
    Member: Dragon Flight Alpha Club, Member since 7/20/22

1. Flying.
    2. Flying.
    3. Flying.
    4. Flying.
    9999999999. Flying. Yes please. Gimme muh flying man.

Or, alternatively, remove teh fucking daze from mobs once and forever. The shit's just ridiculous, if I need to run between location A and location B and there are two mobs on my way, I will be dismounted twice. If there are three mobs, I will be dismounted three times. I could stop and kill the mobs, if mobs had any possibility of exciting loot; but in current game killing trash is useless and serve only to steal my time, which becomes more and more limited with every year.
    No more time wasted in WoW.. still reading this awesome forum, though

I agree with the OP's list and add:

5. Reputation gains doubled for alts, like in MoP.

6. Artifact Research sped up dramatically over time. I got a new character to 110 this week and his AR is still at 3 days. That's insane, he'll never catch up at that rate. It should be one day per stage for the first 6 stages by now.

7. Third artifact relic slot unlock account-wide when your alts hit level 110. Without this change, that means that every alt must complete the entire class hall questline to be viable. Not competitive, viable-- the third relic slot is that important.

8. Allow everybody to mount in their class halls. Some allow this now, some don't. It sucks if yours doesn't.

9. Add a 10% runspeed enchant.

10. Allow world quest loot base itemlvl to scale to the current LFR itemlvl.

11. Set legendaries to only drop on your first kill of a boss each week, so raiders don't feel obligated to do LFR.

12. Allow people to queue for mythic dungeons requiring a reasonable itemlvl and that they finished it in heroic first. (Not mythic+, plain mythic.)
    Last edited by Schizoide; 2016-10-24 at 05:25 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xirrohon View Post
    I am coming from the mind set of a typical person that is in a Top 500 guild.
    So part of the ~5% raiding minority.

[B]Institute flying
    Not needed. The Flight Master's Whistle is a very good substitute.

World Quests
    The game need more and more varied World Quests, not less.

Artifact Power
    It's fine as it is. Just apply AP that you come across and stop worrying.

Legendary
    I'd be happy if they removed the Legendaries altogether. So tired of raiders whining about this shit.

BOA Blood of Sargeras. Artifact Knowledge. All Reps.
    No, but they need to do something about Suramar so all alts don't have to go through that shit of a zone.

The game became one that caters to people that dont work or goto school. etc. I dont think this is right or is even healthy.
    You need to learn some self-control man. You don't have to do all that stuff if you don't enjoy it.

1.) Queable Mythic including Kara *In wings* (Mythic + still pre-formed group only)
    2.) Mythic + for Kara
    3.) Flying
    4.) Improvements to end-game crafting rewards.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wishlist

1.) Ny'alotha Rises

That is all.

Quote Originally Posted by Frolk View Post
    Only 1

REMOVAL of fucking daze, it serves ZERO purpose in todays game, it should been removed years ago.
    Get the LWing item, they are cheap to make if you know a lwer.

Please continue this discussion on topic, and cut out the personal attacks and bickering. Thank you.
    Summon Apollo's fire, with hell and heaven's might. Then with great force attend, the falling of all men.
    Release this captured world, from point of no return. Destruction has no end, unless you ride again.

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't agree with any of your wish list:
    Institute flying : Eventually we will get flying but I don't miss it now.
    World Quests : The amount is just about right, remember not everyone is like you and has the need to do every one of them.
    Artifact Power : Its on track and does not need any change, however, I would like to have it across all alts at a certain knowlege level
    Legendary And BOA : I don't care for either one, it does not change anything

Deleted
    1) Flying
    2) War back between Horde and Alliance (quit this army of light crap!)
    3) Fix Troll/Orc factions and stop ignoring SoO and death of Vol'jin like nothing happend.

Most of the pruning reverted, classes brought back to their real roots, not this "class fantasy" bullshit that homogenized the classes more than they've ever been in the history of the game.

Deleted
    Remove the Daze.

More Kirin Tor-like quests (arcade style, with puzzles and so on).

More lore for our Artifacts (give new lines for Xal'atath etc.).

Make Emissary cache loot BoA (up to 850 ilvl) but make a cap on it - like, you can only send 1 item to your Battle.Net characters a day.
    Or once a week. But give us ability to funnel some of that gear to our alts.

Fix Shadow Priest 100 talents.
    Last edited by mmoc2e7230cecf; 2016-10-24 at 06:50 PM.

1- Make Xe'raa Kiljaeden's trick or something, im sick of her "you are bad and illidan is perfect, behold the might of illidan stormrage you filthy peasants *spacial fangirl scream*", make us him her please.
    2- remove mount daze.

OP basically wants everything given to him faster and it has to be optimal too.

I for one appreciate that the game has some mysteries and uncertainties to it, and some things that simply aren't guaranteed. Some mountains to climb (literally even). I like that blacksmithing isn't just "gather a ton of ore and sit in Dal next to the forge crafting 100 breastplates". I like that legendaries have a random element to them now. I like that there is some work to do and some anticipation to be had and nothing is perfectly 100% guaranteed.

I like that we do not have flying. I like that I have to trek a little, and there is more value in passenger mounts if you're in a group. Flying REALLY spoiled us as WoW gamers.

World Quests There are way too many world quests. They need to cut the amount of daily world quests in half and double their rewards. Most people I know are already burnt out on WQ. The ones that Ive talked with just do enough for their emissary

I don't understand this request. Is there something forcing people to do them?

Everyone I talked to wish there were more to do.

Deleted
    I know this is simply impossible for them to do given how much resources would go on it but I would love to have a new questline for our OH. Don't make it for each spec, only for each class.

But expand, build. There is so much lore they can still make and have us directly participate in it.