Thread: 7.2 Wish List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tatsujin View Post
    No. If you want those, you need to go bust your ass and get them. WoD style is done already. Everything else I agree with, especially WQ.

Legendaries should NEVER be purchased very easily, in fact it should be similar to Curious Coins since these items are very rare.

While I agree with you on Artifact Power increase, there is no need for that because the game would become too dull and boring very fast. We have up to a maximum of 25 Artifact Increase so that's going to overshadow this very soon.

I go to University, I work full time, and I attend my family. So I'm having very limited time with WoW but despite that I don't want them to fucking nerf everything to the floor for casuals. There should be a balance and Legion is on the right track, just needs few tweaks.
    You know that BoA still means that you have to get this thing by youself? You could just pool bloods from all characters on the character who currently needs it. But you will not get BoA from other players, so no AH or anything like that.

Besides that, Legendarys dropping random make them not legendary for me. Completing a long quest chain with dungeons (even if its in LFD) and raid elements (even if it's LFR) does more in terms of epicness than the colour. Something like the green fire questline for warlocks would also be a great way to get a legendary - completely soloable, but tricky and requires you to know your class and follow strategies.

Throw away PVP gearing system, re-add ilvl cap and re-add conquest gear.

PVP participation is significantly lower (!) than it was in the absolute worst time (!) in WoD (!), that's saying something. (And no, 7.1 ain't going to fix it, but you can wait a couple of months, lose another couple hundred thousands of players, and start fixing things then.)

Deleted
    Removal of beards. I get nervous about what may be hiding in them.

In 7.2 I would like:

* Tomb of Sargeras. We broke through the Nighthold (aka suramar palace), The bridge over to the tomb of sargeras is logically next up!
    * New Zone. The broken shore is ripe for the picking. Use it! Genn vs Sylvanas, take 3?
    * Lots more world quests. I'm getting a bit bored of them. (I hear this happens in 7.1, but 7.2 will likely have the same issue)
    * Better UI for mythic groups (I hear this happens in 7.1...)
    * Varian Wrynn Jigsaw puzzle toy: 5000 pieces difficulty
    * I'm pretty sure Queen Azshara will make an appearance this expansion, and there is no better time than now.
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

Deleted
    - R.N.G. Being toned down (Like Shock Baton trinket not showing up for WEEKS.). Much fun, such awesome, thank you.

- Legendaries being more balanced. It is inexcusable one legendary is abolute BiS while the other one is plain crap while at the same time they share a chance to drop (and decrease the odds of another one dropping).

Deleted
    My wish-list? Simple...

Reforging:
    Gearing is simply not rewarding right now. Secondary stats affect gameplay in a way that a item 20 ilvls higher still may be way worse than the thing you are wearing right now. Especially in a game which's main unit of performance measurement is overall item level.

Mythic LFD:
    I'm no friend of LFD at all - but default Mythics should be available through the LFD tool - as they practically took the place heroics had the last few Addons.

Third Relic Slot Account Wide, or redesign of the unlocking process:
    This is the single most annoying time gating I ever experienced. Period.
    I'm talking about the follower missions here, specificalls. I'd gladly accept something like 'do every normal dungeon', 'grind rep to x', etc - as long as you actually have to play your class to unlock the last slot, and not sit somewhere and wait until your followers maybe successfully complete a mission. Gating that kind of essential character progression behind non-gameplay based RNG is just bad design.

Quote Originally Posted by Dangg View Post
    - More sources for runes other than LFR
    There are those bag from LFR/LFD, which are not only limited to healers and tanks. Especially in LFR they did pop up for DDs too the last few days.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rockmahparty View Post
    - Legendaries being more balanced. It is inexcusable one legendary is abolute BiS while the other one is plain crap while at the same time they share a chance to drop (and decrease the odds of another one dropping).
    Afaik they already announced a reworking of the, let's say, lesser liked ones. Can't find or remember source though

Quote Originally Posted by Danner View Post
    * Better UI for mythic groups (I hear this happens in 7.1...)
    Mythic and Mythic+ are seperated as of 7.1

Deleted
    No we don't want World of Casualcraft, aka no reason to log in other than to raid, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by scubistacy View Post
    You know that BoA still means that you have to get this thing by youself? You could just pool bloods from all characters on the character who currently needs it. But you will not get BoA from other players, so no AH or anything like that.

Besides that, Legendarys dropping random make them not legendary for me. Completing a long quest chain with dungeons (even if its in LFD) and raid elements (even if it's LFR) does more in terms of epicness than the colour. Something like the green fire questline for warlocks would also be a great way to get a legendary - completely soloable, but tricky and requires you to know your class and follow strategies.
    You are correct, my apologizes. They really should be BoA. I read it wrong.

Too much RNG in the game right now, they need to fix it. I can see people getting tired with Rngjesus after doing 2000 WQ's and still not getting an item over 850 while some other dude has done 200 WQ's and got an 895 item. Thats just not fair that almost all you do is based on luck. Maybe just remove Titanforged from WQ's and LFR, and explain the system a little bit better. I doesnt make sense u can get an 875 Titanforged from Mythic+2 while some other dude have a Titanforged from Mythic6+ with the same ilvl, thats confusing as hell, atleast to me lol ..

Also fix Legendaries, make some legendarys for pvp and make some for pve. And make it so u can ONLY obtain pvp legendarys from pvp content and pve Legendarys from pve content and then make the Legendarys better so u dont end up with a shitty one. I dont care if they nerf the droprate tbh if they just made the legs feel alot more special so u dont get the meh feeling of getting an shitty legendary, there should be no shitty legendaries.

Completely agree on the OP (except the part with the world quests - just don't do them). Not flying is only annoying by now.

Artifact Power and Artifact Knowledge (and to a lesser extend reputation) not being BOA is the only thing that prevents me from rerolling to another class. If you play a class that sucks from gameplay and from balance and don't have the time to play two classes deeply enough until the second class is nearly on-par with the first one you have no chance to become competitive again in this expansion.

Flying: I will enjoy flying if/when Blizzard decides to add it to the game, but the inclusion of the whistle has solved 99% of my issues with the lack of flying. Folks that are complaining are grossly exaggerating the inconvenience and additional time taken currently as a result of the lack of flying.

World Quests: This is optional content with occasionally generous rewards. I completely disagree with your point of view here.

Artifact Power: This isn't WoD anymore where you're supposed to ease your way to all professions, all classes, all specs max. If you can't commit to playing the obscene amount of time necessary to achieve what I think many will consider should be an arduous task (specifically optimizing EVERYTHING), then the amazing thing is you don't have to! It's all a choice! Focus on what you can achieve and don't worry about what you're missing out on; not everything is required to enjoy yourself.

Blood of Sargeras: This being BoA would be fine. BoA AK would also be fine, though unnecessary with the catchup mechanisms. Account-wide reps is terrible IMHO. You should devote time to your different classes; this isn't a MOBA or FPS where you should just be able to pick a class and be amazing immediately. You build yourself up over time.

The gist of your post is that everything takes too much time. The alternative is a wild swing back in the direction of WoD. I'll gladly take too much to do over too little to do. Most importantly, you should remember that you don't have to focus on everything all at once.